9.

Thank you for your patience babe.

I could still remember his touch and it made my stomach turn. It hadn't occur to me that I would actually miss him, no, the vivid memories of the times where we would lay in bed together with our legs tangled with each other's and his hand stroking my hair.

The soft moans that I would try and keep quiet whenever his parents were home and how his head was between my thighs. 

I felt disgusted of myself for even thinking of these things. Mainly disappointment for allowing him to ever touch me in the first place.

It's always the unexpected thoughts that decide to creep up on you whenever it's silent and calm. I couldn't bare to see his face anymore, it made my heart yearn for him but he didn't deserve it. Of course, no cheater deserves a rightful second chance. Even if he is my first love, it was all just a lesson for me.

My next door neighbor. I'm afraid that he will see my face and return and try to talk me into going back to him. I had been avoiding him for days before what happened with Father and I. I sheltered myself inside of the house, not wanting to see the eyes that betrayed me in the most brutal way.

That shortest vacation that is on hold for the moment, and the company of Silas had the memories of Shawn disappear. 

"Hey, are you okay? You've been quiet for awhile." Silas said turning his face to check up on mine before returning to see the road. I felt grateful on how caring he is and he didn't even realize that I had the most freedom that i've ever experienced had in a long time.

"Yeah I'm good. Just really don't feel like seeing this person."

"What do you mean?" Silas asked and I noticed that I caught his ears. 

I looked out the window with my elbow leaning on the door and my head laying on my hand. "This ex of mine cheated on me and I still have a little bit of feelings for him. I'm just afraid that he's gonna try and confront me like last time."

Silas exitted the highway and pulled up to a fast food restaurant driveway. "What do you want to eat first?" 

"Just chicken nuggets and lemonade." I replied and watched as he ordered both of the meals that we wanted. I didn't realize how hungry I am until my stomach growled loudly and I turned my head away out of embarrassment, hearing him chuckle to himself.

I watched as he pulled up to the glass door and I turned to the right trying to hide my face from the worker. 

I heard a loud squeal and I thought that I had got caught but instead I heard, "Oh my god! Mr. Black! May I please take a picture with you!" and I sighed with relief. I pushed my body closer to the door while hearing the girl giggling while the multiple pictures were taken. 

"Thank you so much."

Silas chuckled and replied with a 'you're welcome', and after a couple of minutes, our food had been handed to him. He waved to all the people gushing of his presence in the fast food restaurant and then drove off.

"Well you're a hider, aren't you?"

"Don't feel like interacting with people today."

He nodded and found a place to park, bringing out my food and placed it in my lap. 

"Thanks." I muttered and grabbed all the sauces that I needed and dipped my nuggets in it while eating the waffle fries.

"You know that he never deserved you in the first place, right?" Silas spoke up and meet my eyes.

I smiled and nodded my head, "Of course not. But I just really don't feel like seeing him at all."

Silas took a sip of his drink before bringing back his attention to me, and I couldn't help but blush a little. Hopefully he doesn't notice.