3. Greek God

The flight only took around an hour or two to arrive to my destination. Extremely pleasant on living with a male that I haven't seen in ages, note the sarcasm.

Las Vegas is something I could look forward to, the nightclubs, meeting attractive men and making friends. I secretly prayed that the guy who I'm going to live with for quite some time hasn't turned into some pain in the ass.

Hopefully still the same guy that I used to wrestle and watch disney movies with.

I grabbed my suitcases and scanned through the crowd, my eye catching an elder man in a suit holding a sign that displayed my name. Glad to know one of his workers will be picking me up instead, shows how lovely the person is that they couldn't take some time to pick me up themselves.

I brushed off my bratty comment, and plastered a bright smile while walking towards the man who has finally noticed my appearance. I wondered if he thought I was some arrogant spoiled girl, my catwalk didn't seem to help my question.

Whispers I began to hear from people, mentioning my father's name. 

"Hello. I'm Katalina Klein and you are?" I asked pushing out my hand for a handshake. 

"Nice to meet you Katalina, I am Stefan and I'll be driving you to your destination today." Stefan's eyes crinkled when he smiled, softly got a hold of my hand, shaking it.

"No it's okay!"

"Are you sure?"

"Don't worry about it." I assured, grabbing both of my luggages and walking as fast as I could when I saw people pulling out their phones, videoing me.

I stopped outside and let Stefan catch up with me. I followed him to the car and placed my stuff in the trunk, walking to the front seat.

When we both got in, I decided to make conversation. 

"So, I haven't been to Silas's new home here. Is it lovely?" I asked, jumping my right leg up and down out of anxiety and fear thinking of how close I am to living with him.

"Oh it's so beautiful, I'm sure you'll love it! It's just that you may get lost on how humongous it is."  Stefan chuckled and started the car, driving into the highway.

"I am so nervous about being here. It's very overwhelming."

"You'll get used to it, just stay away from these woman here. Never in my life have I seen so many prostitutes for the rich men here in the casinos."

"I'm used to that, there's plenty of those in LA." 

After striking a couple of topics to fill up the silence and awkwardness, we parked in front of this apartment complex but noticed a doorman, who waved at Stefan.

"Who's that?"

"Oh that's just the doorman, Phil."

"So is he in one of these apartments? Silas I mean."

"He's all the way at the top in the penthouse."

I snapped my head to Stefan with my jaw dropped, "Since when did Silas even afford a penthouse without financial help?!"

Stefan turned off the car, and stepped out, walking over to my side and opening the door for me. "He owns the casinos here." I was overall shocked, I remembered the Silas who couldn't afford much and had to get help from my parents. Once when I stayed over, I remembered him crying over the phone to someone and saying how embarrassed he is to even ask for money from his best friend. 

This most definitely is a new person. I surely hope he isn't an ignorant prick from all the money, out of all people I should know that money can be a drug and change the once good people. 

Stefan ignored my protests and grabbed my luggages, saying it was 'impolite' to have me grab my own things twice. I took in a deep breath, trying to calm myself down as apprehension started to get to me.

"W-why don't we go somewhere e-else first?" I asked hoping that he would take up the offer. Instead he laughed to my disappointment claiming that Silas demanded me here. early as possible. 

"Um where are we going?" We walked past the elevators and into a random hallway.

"Mr. Black has his own elevator dear."

His own elevator too? I wonder if Father gambles over here all the time with him. We stepped into Silas's private one, Stefan clicking the 60th button. "That's kind of high."

"It's the top floor, since this apartment only has 60."

"Only?!"

"Excuse my bluntness but aren't you used to this luxury?"

"Yes but it's so weird to think that Silas has made a life for himself. I never thought he was into business."

Stefan nodded and didn't say anything else. Minutes passed by and we were nearly there, I bet I could've been there faster if I ran up the stairs. I crossed my fingers and mentally prayed that he wasn't an arrogant fool.

Please don't be.

Ding.

"We are here." Stefan said grabbing my luggages, my heart racing from the elevator doors opening and unexpectedly stopped from the sexiest view I have ever seen in my life. I stared into his almond eyes, my eyes couldn't help but go lower glancing over at his pink plump lips, I controlled my fingers that wanted to run through his hair that was combed back. The happy dark chocolate eyes seemed broken, not as happy as before. 

"Lina! How long has it been?" Silas asked with a smirk, opening up his arms for a hug. In an instant, I ran over and wrapped my arms around his hips, inhaling his familiar spicy scent that I loved. The only thing that was the same.

I pulled with a grin, "Years. You look so different and everything, what happened to the old apartment?" 

"I got rich."

"I hope it didn't make you an egotistical sucker." I snickered, and saw Stefan putting my luggages into an unknown room.

"Most definitely not. I don't think so. How's life? Heard you got kicked out, that sucks." Silas teased offering me a water, which I gladly take since it had his hot hand on it. I was morbidly shocked at myself for even finding him so hot that I would willingly fuck him right here, right now.

I shrugged, "Dad wants to be a sensitive boy, and it's been okay, what about yours?" 

I saw the sad glint in Silas's eyes, and the fake smile he upholded. Just like always since I was small, I could sense and see his emotions real easily. "I-it's uh been great actually, loving life."

Part of me wanted to ask why he was lying, but I didn't want to get into his personal life or business since it was none of mine. I patted his back, an excuse to touch him, and asked him where my room was.

All I could say was that he most definitely is greek god material. 

**

I am so sorry for the crap ass chapter! Especially since some has waited for quite some time, and I sincerely apologise. Life has been hard, including school as it has taken a toll of me including ruining my sleeping schedule, not being able to eat and the tons of stress. This is not a great excuse but I really haven't had time to even get on wattpad, the most is five minutes to check my notifications. This weekend I am trying my absolute best to upload many chapters, so I can satisfy some needs. Thank you if you read this and see you soon.