5. Heels being thrown

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. I saw Silas who had two cups of coffee fixed with a proud smile on his face that reflected onto mine. "So who's coffees are those? Please tell me both are mine."

Silas jumped from my sudden presence and laughed it off. "I mean one was mine but I can make an-"

"No i'm just joking, thank you." I said and grabbed a cup and took a little sip. The caffeine's bitterness sliding down my throat. I placed the cup back on the table and stretched, raising both of my arms in the air.

"Did you sleep well?"

"I did. I appreciate it all, so thank you ever much." I couldn't express my gratitude either way since he decided to take me in anyways. I could see the pain and pity glistening from his eyes but I shrugged it off not wanting any of it. It wouldn't be his fault anyways that I have bad daddy issues.

We both finished our cups with a comforting silence surrounding us. I took a glance at his adam's apple while he was gulping down his coffee and I couldn't help but squeeze my thighs. Why did I get horny from that? 

I looked away and decided that I shouldn't stare like a freak. "So what do you want to do today?" Silas asked placing both of our empty mugs in the sink. "I decided to take an off day anyways since we need to catch up, a lot."

"I don't know really. I've never been here."

"What? Aren't you filthy rich?"

"Yeah but I go outside the country not anywhere here."

"Really like where?"

"Hm. Well I've been to Switzerland before and Iceland, the blue lagoon was astonishing." I grinned remembering the beautiful scenery that was so different compared to back at home. Silas's jaw dropped and he shook his head with a cheesy smile that had my heart skipping a beat.

"I don't really go anywhere. The only place i've been to outside of the country is Paris and it's not really all that like it is in the google pictures."

I nodded and agreed. "Yeah a rat chased me once over there." I shuddered at the thought of that monster sized rat wanting to steal my baguette.

Silas paused for a moment then broke into laughter. "A r-rat-"

"Please don't make me relive the memory." I whined and tried to block out his laughs.

Silas and I, hand in hand, so I can't get lost, walked on the sidewalks as we passed by many people walked in different directions. We entered inside of Silas's casino and the first thing I noticed is the ceiling, there were gold and bright chandeliers that hung from each yellow decorated glass.

On the right and left side of the building were the machine games. I saw at the corner of the room a bar were most of the stools were filled in and many others brought their drinks with them. The middle is where the gamblers were. I saw many girls that were wearing skimpy outfits while sitting on an old mans lap, or in fact any rich mans in the room.

I could see the perverted smiles the guys had knowing that something was bound to happen later on. 

"I am not dressed for a casino, Silas!" I pouted and turned on my phone, looking at my attire. I had on a boy's black shirt that reached a couple inches above my knee with white vans. I am nowhere near dressed representable.

Oh father is going to be so upset with me.

"Which is a good thing, you don't want creeps all on you, right?" Silas asked turning his attention to me.