Chapter 11: Blast from the Past!

*Trevors POV*

" Bring the blue lights towards the right... okay PERFECT! Now center the spot light and line them up with the yellow lights. Okay turn them all on. Alright!" I smile proudly as I look around the concert hall. The stage is all shiney black that have chrome pillars off too each side. The backdrops are amazing and the makeshift stairs and bridge  in the back are magnificent. 

I jump when someone decides to pinch my sides and I swing around glaring at the colprit. I see Taha rolling on the floor dying of laughter. I just harumf at her and go back to clipboard I'm holding. I turn back around and finally let myself smile. 

" Oh come one Mr.D you have to admit I got you good!" I turn slightly to notice that she is still bent over laughing. I glare in mock anger and give out some more directions. I glance towards the entrance and see Ally standing there in awe. I motion for her to come over and she shoots daggers at Tahana. I don't know why she hates her so much but she does. I'm just glad that she isn't going to tell anyone. Well now since I bought her an iPhone as bribary. 

" Hey big brother." 

" Hey Ally. So whatcha think?" 

" Its so awesome! Its like something from a fairytale!" She bounces up and down glancing around the room. 

" You really think so?" 

" Yeah I do!" I look at the stage and I got an idea. 

" Alright can I get your opinion on something?" 

" Yeah sure no problem."

" Okay good stand here, and watch up there." I point at the stage and grab Taha from where she was standing. " Lets practice grab you prop" I whisper in her ear. We take our places and the music starts flowing around us. We go through the chorey with ease and I walk back to Ally when we are done. 

" So?" She doesn't she just stares wide eyed and then a very high sqeal comes from her and she starts bouncing again. 

" OMG!!!!!!!!! That was so cool! Can you teach me how to do that? Please Trevor!!!" I laugh at her excitement. 

" Sure when you get through the basics kiddo." I say ruffling her hair while looking to see where my woman got herself off to. I glance at the stage and my eyes land on her and her friend callie motioning to the DJ and Show Me how You Burlesque blears from the speakers and they start dancing. I can't seem to tear my eyes from her until ally snaps her fingers infront of my face. Being that sexy should be freaking illegal! 

" Oh sorry got distracted." I smiled sheepishly at my baby sister. 

" Boy you got it bad! Now as I was saying some guy came looking for you earlier at the house." 

" Who?"

" Said his name was Jerico." My blood freezes in my veins and my hands clentch into involintary fists. 

" Ally don't talk to him don't hang around him stay the Fuck away from him. Do you hear me?!" I growl out at her shocked face. 

" Okay.,  but why?" 

" He's from my past Ally." Realization dawns on her innocent face and maybe a little fear. " Get a ride home from Tahana would you? I have something I have to do."

" Why her? Really no!" 

" Not an option Ally! Tell her I'll call her later." I walk away from my protesting sister and hurry out to my car. 

I speed down the highway towards the one place I know he might be. The clostest underground fight club around. I still remember the day Jerico came into my life. 

 *FLASH BACK*

" How do you like that fag boy huh?" Another punch hits me in my left eye making it swell the rest of the way shut. I wiggle and the barb wire bites into my wrists from the fence. 

" Just let us go please he needs help!" I look over at the boy that resembles me in every phisical way possible. My twin brother. 

" Shut the fuck up! No one asked you!" Another punch except they go about attacking Caleb. Tears stream down my face as I look at Caleb. He has to be alive he has to be! I can't lose him! I don't know how long the beatings and the tauhntings went on, because at this point I was numb. 

Out of know where my attackers were one by one being beatten and scared away. It was all a blurry haze but I can still make it out. 

" Hey bro don't worry help is on the way. I'm Jerico. Oh shit Brant over here!" I see him go and help Caleb. Soon after I lose all conciousness. 

* End Flash Back* 

I squeel into the parking lot of the warehouse where the fights are held. I run into the building as I make my way through the crowd I defend myself from all the skanks that try to rub against me. I see him there sitting on the edge of the cage. 

" JERICO!" I scream and his head whips in my direction with a devilish smile on his face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N 

Clifhanger!! Sorry couldn't help it! i know this is super duper short but I have a lot going on and I wanted to get something up for you guys. A peek into Trevors past. More to come. 

Teaser: Meet jerico.... and find out if his twin lives or dies :OOO