Chapter 9: Date Night!

SEXUAL CONTENT! So if you are uncomfortable with this please skip the last half of this chapter. ~Carolyn~

'So what we get drunk, So what we smoke weed!" Callie and I sing out of key driving down the highway attracting odd looks from the people around us. I'm laughing so hard tears are streaming down my face. I see our exit up ahead and I pull down it. We have decided that we need some us time for shopping! I have $150 to spend that i've been saving from my alowence and its time I spent it! 

" Oooo we so have to hit up Hollister before we leave!" 

" Yeah sure. Don't forget hot topic!" I say with a smile as we head into the mall. We hit up Hollister first.

" Taha! Come look at this summer dress!" It has a sweatheart neckline and its strapless. Its all a deep gray with a matching sewn in belt that leads to a bow on one side. 

" I love it! How much though?" I say fingering the material.

"$22.50" I scoop the dress up and go pay for it. 

" This dress with go great with my black cowboy boots. You know the ones that come about 8 inches past my ankles? Yeah those!" She beams at me and checks out her tops too. 

" Alright how bout we hit up Dick Sporting Goods and then hot topic before we eat lunch?"

" Sounds good to me!" I answer. We head out and it Dick's I get a few more work out clothes for dance class and a new water bottle since my last one broke. We pay then hit up hot topic. 

" Cals what do you think of this?" I hold up a deep blue extention to my fringe. 

" Ooo get it! It looks good. Oh and you should get this too! Cause it matches mine!" She hold up a silver necklace with SEXY dangling from it.

" Yeah! And of course my infamous YMCMB braclets!" 

" Oooo your right hand me one!" We pay after picking out a few CD's like Justin Beiber and Dead Mau5. We get back into my truck and head over to Denny's. 

Once we sat down and ordered Callie drilled me about my date tomorrow with Trevor. 

" So go on woman you owe me some deets!" 

" Theres not much to tell Cal." I look at the ground feeling my cheeks go red. 

" Bullshit!" We get glares from the people around us, " Now cough em up Tah!"

" Alright fine! Will you promise not to yell anymore?!"

" Fine," She grumbles.

 "So I got paired with him to choreograph Love Story by Taylor Swift with him for the school showcase. So we got fighting about everything and then out of the blue he asks me to be his girlfriend..." 

" What?! This happened 3 whole days ago and you didn't tell me?!" She whisper yelled at me. At that moment the waitress brings our food and I dig in trying to avoid her harsh glares. I feel them boring holes into the top of my head so I look up sheepishly. 

" I know I didn't tell you I've been shocked and I haven't really seen him outside of dance and history. I was going to tell you today I swear! Its just I wasn't going to tell you over the freaking phone!" 

" Okay I get that now keep going!" she huffs out. 

" Then I think I hurt his feelings when I said it was a dumb question and I made it up to him cause I had to quickly get out the yes before he left. So after that we kissed and then we danced some moves for our choreography which i have to say is fucking epic!"