Chapter 17 Oh Hell no (prt 2)

Entering the gym I glance around trying to find someone I know. I spot Jerico across the gym talking to someone whose face I could not see. I dodge around the crowd to the locker room to change into my work out clothes. Stepping out into the gym I lean down to tie my sneakers just before heading over to the treadmill. I feel my muscles loosen as I stretch and my mind become blank as a haze settles over my mind, putting me into work out mode. 

With each pound of my feet against the machine and with each time my breath whooshes out, the world falls away. I plug in my headphones and crank up my workout playlist. I run a few miles on the treadmill then kick it into gear and start pounding away at the bags. Routine after routine hits the bag of sand. Kicks, punches, elbow, jabs, none of it makes a difference as I take all of my anger out on the inanimate object. Next I his the weights to keep my arms in tone. The upside to being a fighter and a dancer is that both requires rigerous workouts to stay fit. After im done I grab some water and walk around some until I cool down and catch my breath. Sitting on the bench I look up only to have my stomach drop to my feet...

*Trevors POV* 

I arrive at the gym lost in my own thoughts. Finding Jerico isn't hard cause all of this thugs are crawling all over this place. Spotting him I head over to where he is standing with a schooled expression. 

"Jerico."

"Ahh glad you could make my man," he greets me with a fist pound. 

"Does it really look like I have a choice? So where is she?" I don't do bullshit especially in a black mood like this one. 

" All in good time Trev. I want you starting out light on her tonight, feel her out see what she knows and what she doesn't. I have heard good things about this one and I don't plan on losing any money over her. If I do im not going to be happy. Understood?" He threatens. 

" Don't give me that shit J. I'll train her how I see fit. Whether she executes it in a fight or not is totally up to her." 

" Glad to hear that. As I have seen she is sitting over there so do best and go introduce yourself to her." 

Turning on my heel I head towards the equipment only to be stopped in my tracks as my eyes land on her. My heart picks up speed as I look over her as my jeans tighten and my stomach drops. Taha. 

My first thought is she can't be the girl who I am to work with but with some thought I have no doubt that she is. She's strong, but I plan to break her. 

My last thought before approaching her is how best to make her hate me. She can't get involved with me its to dangerous. Hell being in this place is dangerous! Oh lord give me strength to deny my temptress. 

*Taha's POV* 

"Get up" I flinch at his cold tone. He barks the command at me and I grudgingly do so. 

" Now listen carefully. I do things my way and there is no highway. I have three rules. 1: You listen and only answer if it is deemed necessary. 2: You will obey what I say none of your bullshit. 3: don't fuck up. Now lets get to work!" He barks and heads toward the practice mats.

Standing there open mouthed all I can thing before following him is that these next few weeks are going to be bitter sweet hell.