Bonus Chapter

~~~Birth of Twins~~~

It was early. We have been back in Beacon Hills for about three days. I was due any day now which scared Derek. He didn't want to miss it. He was currently at the grocery store buying me some food. My cravings have been nagging for junk. 

Scott and I were laying on my bed and he was talking to the babies. He was telling them how being a werewolf is cool and when they pop out of me he will teach them how to be the best werewolves. 

"I need water." I stood up. 

"I'll get it." I put my hand on his arm. 

"I won't die." He let out a sigh of defeat and layed back. I stood up and with some struggle, I started to walk out of the room. I was walking down the steps when I felt liquid start to run down my legs. It felt like I was peeing. I looked down to see the fluid falling onto the steps and going down each one. I can feel my heart beating fast. 

"Scott!" I was taking deep breaths. I heard him running and then he stopped. "Call Derek and Mom." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying in the hospital bed. I was thrashing from the pain. The contractions were off of the charts. The babies were kicking hard. It felt like they were trying to break my stomach open and crawl out of there. 

"Loralie. Thank God." I tried to smile, but I couldn't. I let out a loud groan of pain when I felt another contraction. I felt him grab my hand. I started to squeeze really hard. I swear I heard a bone crack, but if that did happen Derek wouldn't react. He would just give me his undivided attention. "It's ok baby. Everything is going to be fine. When these babies come out it will all be worth it." I gave a nod. 

I was laying there small whimpers leaving my mouth every now and then. Everyone had got here, but none of them other and Derek and my Mom were staying in the room. 

I felt another contraction. This one was by far the worst. I felt my eyes change colors. I let out a loud groan of pain. "It hurt. It hurts. It hurts." 

"I know, honey. You'll be fine. I went through it and I got this two amazing kids that I wouldn't trade for the world." I couldn't smile, but I know that she knew I was grateful. 

~~~7 hours later~~~

I was on my side and Derek was rubbing my back. I was eight centimeters dilated last they checked. The contractions came and went. I had a nap for two hours though it wasn't comfortable, not with the pain. Derek hadn't slept or left his position. He was comforting me through the whole thing. 

"Stiles Scott Hale. That sounds like the name." 

"No, no, no, no, no. Scott Stiles Hale." Everyone was talking about names. Derek and I had only talked about naming the boy after him. I felt another contraction. I was shaking from the amount of pain. I reached over and grabbed Derek's hand. I squeezed as if my life depended on it. I was taking deep breaths when the doctor came in. She checked on everything then looked to me with a smile. 

"You are now ten centimeters dilated. We can begin to push." 

"Good. Any longer and they would've forced themselves out." When everyone was out and I was in position Derek was more nervous than I was. He kept looking from the blanket that was over my legs, to the doctors, to me. I was holding his hand. I brought it to my lips and gave the back of his hand a small kiss. He looked at me and gave me a loving smile. It was then that I felt it though. 

"Ok, on the count of three I need you to take a deep breath, tuck your chin into your chest, and push. Ready, one, two, three. Push." I did as instructed and pushed. This went on for what felt like another seven hours. I layed back. Sweat dripping down my face and I had a small second of relief. 

"It's a girl." I smiled. I knew what I wanted to name her, but I didn't have any time to announce it when the other baby was started to push itself out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying down with my baby boy on my chest. Derek was holding our girl. My Mom put my hair in two small braids so it was out of my face. The babies were asleep when everyone came out. 

"Let me see my nephew." 

"Where's Stiles Jr." I couldn't help but laugh at this. 

"Stiles." Lydia scolded. She walked over to me and looked at the baby with an admiring gaze. "What are their names." I opened my mouth to answer but Derek cut me off. 

"Well, we name the boy after-" 

"Me? Oh, you shouldn't have." 

"Stiles give it a break." Lydia sighed. 

"We named him after me." Derek rubbed it in. I shook my head. "We're thinking of a girls name, but for now we can just-" 

"Talia," I said. My voice was low. I was falling asleep. I deserve some time to sleep after pushing these two devils out. 

"What?" Derek sounded surprised. His voice cracked a little. I know he loved his Mom and I loved her too. She was the light in my darkness for a while. 

"Her names Talia." My eyes closed and I fell asleep with one hand on my Baby Derek's back and the other over Derek's. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: These chapters aren't meant to be long. I just want to give a small insight into their life. I am changing the cover! Just a heads up. Also, I am prewriting chapters for my Klaus Mikaelson novel. I am coming up with ideas for my Jason Dilaurentis one and for the Scott McCall one. I feel like talking about these T.V. shows that I watch, but I will refrain myself from rambling. Thank you for clicking on my book. Hope you enjoyed.