Ch. 3: Death(3)

I awoke the next day and I read the clock reading 6:45 so I got up and took a shower deciding to wear black jeans with holes in them and a T-shirt. I put on my converse and put my hair in a bun. I ran downstairs and grabbed something quick to eat and ran out the door to my motorcycle.

~~~~~~After school~~~~~~

Nothing much happened today other than Scott getting first line and Stiles and I thinking that he really is a werewolf. Plus there is this party tonight that i've decided to go to with Scott and Allison. It may sound like a third wheel but i'm really not going to be around them much when we get there.

I decided to wear something nice but simple and definitely not a dress I hate dresses. I wear dresses occasionally but I just decided to wear a white skirt. It was short and poofed out a bit. I still had my thick boots on but I wore knee long black socks. For my top I put on a black long sleeve. The shirt shows a bit of a stomach and the sleeves stopped right above my forearms.

~~~~~~At the party~~~~~~

We walk in and I follow Scott and Allison outside, I looked at Scott and he looked like something was wrong and he was staring somewhere off in the distance I followed his gaze as Allison took him to the dance floor and they started to dance with each other. When I looked to see what Scott was looking at I saw Derek Hale. He looked back at me and I turned my head and walked into the house just looking around since I really had not reason to come other than give the lovebirds a ride. I just couldn't be around Derek, not when every time I'm around him I start to go crazy.

A little while later I saw Scott walk through the house and he had the car keys but Allison wasn't with him instead she followed worriedly with a confused expression and I followed her out of the house and saw that Scott literally drove off and left Allison and I her by ourselves.

I looked at Allison asking, "What the hell happened? He just took my car and left us!" She looked back at me and shrugged. Before I could get anything else out we were interrupted by a male voice saying, "Allison, I'm a good friends of Scott's. My name's Derek." He smiled at her and I walked towards her and he noticed I was there and stared blankly at me.

"Do you guys know each other?" Allison asked me seeing the glare Derek was giving me.

"Kind of." I said giving her a relaxing smile.

He broke his gaze saying,"I'd be happy to give you guys a ride, if you need it?" I stared at Allison and nodded my head towards her making her feel calm, "Yeah that would be great." I answered him.

He walked us to where his beautiful black camaro was and I froze in front of it with shock. I have always wanted this car and of course he has it. He stared at me as I walked to the door still admiring the car.

"Do you plan on getting in any time soon?" He asked with an annoyed tone

I looked at him with a dumbfounded look, "No, I think i'll stay out here all day." I answered him with sarcasm and opened the door to the passenger seat and go in.

He drove to Allison's house and she opened the door, "Thank you Derek, and Loralie tell me what happens with Scott i'm really worried." I looked at her and gave her a reassuring smile and nodded.

He looked at me, "Okay, you know what's happening with your brother right?" he asked me.

"Sort of, yeah, wait why?" I answered and asked him.

He looked away with a smirk and started to drive,"You might have to witness him in his hardest times right now." we drove past the street to my house and I recognized this path and realized that we were going to the woods.