Lost

"Got one." 

"What are you doing, dumbass? You're supposed to put holes in the lid. Otherwise you'll kill them."

"Do I have to let him go?"

"Do you want him to die?" 

The little boy keeps catching the fireflies and then he sees something in the distance. It was Boyd. He went towards the kid making him run to the little girl. They saw each other and when the girl started to run with him she noticed what was following her. They ran in what looked like a shed. 

"He's gonna get in. He's gonna get inside."

"Shut up, shut up."

Boyd managed to pick up the whole shed leaving the two kids standing there hugging each other in fear. A swarm of fireflies went around Boyd's face and distracted him long enough for Scott to get them away.

Everything cuts to Lydia screaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slightly jump from what I just saw.

"You lost them?" I hear Derek say and I start to shuffle around. I soon noticed that I was in the woods on the floor leaning on a tree. Derek must have brought me along.

"Wasn't exactly the plan." Derek told from what I heard Scott.

I know, which is why I think that we should stick together. Trust me, he's too strong, too fast, and way too angry for one person to handle. We've got to do this together

"Look, I'm at the trails by the entrance to the preserve. Can you meet me here?" Derek asked him

Yeah. Just got to drop something off first.

Scott told Derek on the other line and I knew he was talking about the kids. I tried to stand but without noticed started to tip over and Derek ran to me catching me.

"Hey, calm down. How are you feeling?" he asked me

"Fine, I guess. Let's just wait for my brother to drop off the kids." I told him and he looked confused

"Boyd just tried to kill two kids but Scott was there to get them out." I told him and he kept his arm around me holding me while I stood.

We waited for what felt like forever then my brother showed up. We started to follow footsteps and soon enough we were running. 

While they jumped through trees I stopped and walked to them. 

"Is it them?" Scott asked as Derek examined a foot step

"We're not the only ones that decided to stick together." Derek told us

"Is that gonna make it easier or harder to catch them?" I asked

"I don't know." Derek answered 

"Derek...I saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart. Are they gonna do that to everyone they find?" Scott asked him

"Everyone and anyone." Derek answered in all honesty

We were able to find Cora and she was trying to attack a girl who was at a campsite. Isaac helped. He was able to drop Cora and when she got up again Scott drop-kicked her. Derek came and then Cora ran off. Isaac and Derek followed her and I walked to the girl so did Scott.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked her

"What?" she asked

"Are you all right? Listen, you need to get out of here, okay? Get out of the woods. Get out of here as fast as you can." I told her and Scott ran off. I looked at her one last time and ran off after everybody.