Ch. 6: Dreams (1)

A/N: None of these characters are mine except the one that I make up. Please enjoy and please give me any ideas if you want or suggestions. Thank you!

I woke up this morning and couldn't breathe right shortly after I realized that I was having a panic attack and Scott came rushing in my room hearing that my heartbeat had risen. He looked at me confused after giving me his inhaler.
"Bad dream that's all," I told him still trying to catch my breathe.

"Well, what was it about?" I looked up at him and answered his question simply,"You and Allison were in a bus at school and I think you killed her." Scott looked at me with worried eyes.

"I had the same exact dream." He told me with a shocked face I turned to him and got up out of bed telling him to go so that I can change. When I glanced toward the clock I saw it was three in the morning eliciting an annoyed groan. I tried to go back to sleep but it didn't work so I told Scott to not wait for me in the morning and he tiredly agreed.

"Scott, we never fully established that you are a werewolf and how you turned," I reminded him before I left.

"It was the night we were looking for the body in the woods, Derek came at me and bit then I turned." He said so simple but I was confused.

"It couldn't have been Derek,"

"Why not?"Scott asked me looking as confused as I was.

"That night we all split up and I couldn't find you then I saw someone and that turned out to be Derek. Then we heard something growling and he helped me to get out, so while another werewolf bit you Derek was saving me." I told him to clarify. He looked shocked and confused.

"We can talk about this tomorrow I need sleep." He walked back into his room and fell back asleep.

I ate breakfast and got my gym bag and backpack ready. I got out the door my four and started to drive to the woods but parked my car right outside that way I had a way to get to school. I started to walk into the woods. Yes, I know I do that a lot but it was my safe place, besides all the bad things that have happened here, it was safe to me. While walking around I found myself in front of the burnt down Hale house.  I decided to enter even though I sort of knew that I shouldn't since I didn't even live here or wasn't even invited but I walked to the door and pushed it open too find an empty room. I kept looking around then all of a sudden I felt hand wrap around my waist and I turned around screamed while punching them in the stomach.

I looked and it was Derek.

"OH MY GOODNESS! Why would you do that, are you stupid. Jeez, I'm sorry by the way. I didn't know it was you other wise I wouldn't have punched you." He looked at me and looked like he was trying to catch his breathe.

"No it's fine I shouldn't have scared you. You can really punch," He said in a strained voice.

"Thank you, you know I can really fight too. I took boxing since I was five and I still do." I grinned.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me still holding me close to him.

"I woke up early and thought that I would walk in the woods then decided to come here to see if you would be here. Obviously you are."

"Well what do you want to do?" He asked me

"I don-" and I was cut off my own yawn.

"Sleep maybe." he told me teasingly.

"No, sorry. I woke up from a bad dream."

"What was it about?" he told me as he took me to sit down next to him.