Ch. 42 Unbelievable

I woke up screaming in pain and torture. I shot up yelling bloody murder. My Mom shot through the door and ran to me. She held me close to her and it was like I was having a seizure. She picked me up and I passed out from the pain.

-------

I woke up to *beeping* noise. I opened my eyes and I quickly realized that I was in the hospital.

"Sweety, I am so glad you're okay. I didn't know if it wasn't supernatural but then it looked like a seizure so I brought you here. No one knows, not you dad or brother so don't worry." she basically answered almost all the questions I had. 

"By no one that means Derek too, doesn't it?" I asked and she nodded

"I tried to get a hold of him but he wouldn't answer texts or phone calls." I pulled out the tubes and kicked my feet off the bed and my Mom gave me clothes.

"You had it sitting on your bed so I thought maybe it was for school today." I smiled at how she thought everything through. She left the room and I got up and changed.

It wasn't until I put on my beanie that I noticed my ring was off of my hand

It wasn't until I put on my beanie that I noticed my ring was off of my hand. I grabbed my clothes and I walked out of the room. My Mom walked out with me taking me home quickly to grab my things.

The drive was quick since she had to go back to work.

"Okay, Sweety. Bye, I love you, Hope you're really okay." She said and I waved and she pulled out of the driveway. I stood there then realized I was gonna be late so I rushed in the house.

I pulled together my bag and grabbed my ring. I placed it on my finger and grabbed my phone placing it in my pocket. I ran downstairs and out the door with my keys. I got on my cruiser and put on my sunglasses and drove off to school

--------

I was obviously late but I didn't really care my Mom called and explained my hospital emergency. My head was pounding like I had a hangover but I walked in the empty halls finding Mr. Yukimara's classroom. I opened the door and everyone was looking at me. I walked in and sat down behind Scott. I placed my head on my desk hard. Scott turned around and put his hand on my head and picked it up looking me straight in the eyes.

"You okay?"

"I feel like I'm dying." I confessed and he had his hand on either side of my face.

"I really hope not. Do you know where Derek is?"

"Really. I think he's in Mexico. He had to leave and so did Peter. But he'll be back. I'm just not so sure when." I took his hands off of my face and I layed my head back down.

--------

"Hey, Loralie, wake up." I let out a tired noise and lift my head to see Kira.

"What happened?" I asked her and looked around the classroom to see that everyone was gone.