"Ohhhh, so your that bitch that left!"

"I would change the way you speak to me uncle. Since I am the one pointing the gun at you!" I said to him with venom and glared at him so much he would have died if looks could kill. Uhhhh, this is taking to long. I started walking up to him so I can knock him out and tie him to a chair but of course, every step I take, the more fear was shown on his face.

After I successfully knocked him out, I dragged him to a chair and started tying him against it. I had roped around his torso and legs and also tied his hands together at the back of the chair. Now I just got to wait until he wakes up, or I can just dump cold water on him. I choose the latter option.

"Why the hell the you poor water on me you bitch and why did you tie me up!" Uncle yelled.

"Didn't I already tell you to not speak to me with that tone!" I replied as I dragged my knife down his leg that was hidden under my clothing. I smirked as I saw the blood slowing dripping down the newly injured leg. Oh, and I can not forget his screams. It made fill with joy knowing that this was the uncle that abuse me so long ago.

"What do you want." My uncle asked while gritting his teeth.

"Only sweet, sweet, revenge!" I replied as I grinned evilly. His face suddenly paled even more than before knowing that this was the end of his pathetic life. I continue to cut him all of his body and managed to carve my name on his back. The satisfaction was just too much. I could tell he was slowing bleeding to death and losing his life since his lips was slowly turning white. I decided to end his suffering once and for all.

"Goodbye uncle!" I sneered as I cut his throat making him choke on his own blood and die. His body fell limp on the chair that was once clean but now had blood flowing on it. The ground near the chair also had blood on it. I decided to check if he had valuables so I went upstairs and went into his room. I found a bit of cash which I stored in my own purse so I could use it for myself.

This was only the beginning and I can already feel the satisfaction only of killing my uncle. I might not kill the bullies but I sure will kill Kyle when I find him. I walked out of the house and told Marissa to clean up the mess. Her job was to bag my uncle up so we can dump him somewhere no one will find him. She also needed to clean up the blood so there would be no proof that the house was a crime scene.

Marissa came out of the house a few minutes after with a bag in her hand. She put the bag in the trunk and joined me in the car. I revved up the engine and zoomed away down the road. On are way back to the warehouse there was a lake so we ended up dumping the body there.

The reason I was going the warehouse because somehow this other gang tried to sabotage one of our drug trades which resulted into taking the leader as a prisoner. The gang was not really big so we also killed everyone else apart of the gang. I just really can not believe such a small gang actually has the nerve to pick a fight with the biggest and most feared gang in the world.

I parked my car in the garage and I walked towards the basement of the warehouse. The basement is where we keep all our prisoners since it is the torture chamber. I walked to the door of the basement and nodded to the guards signaling that I had some business to do there. I continued to walk down the hallway that had cells lining them. I actually did not have many prisoners since I usually kill them before they get to stay here for a week. I found the cell that held the prisoner I was looking for and opened it.

"So they sent a girl to kill me, how pathetic." The gang leader of the small gang spat when he saw me walk in. He looked like he was in his early 20s and may be one of those 'bad boys' in college. I did not really care how old he was though, I only cared that he tried to interfere with one of my trades.

"Well I will have you know that I am the leader of this very gang. The most powerful gang in the whole world. Just so you know, I am also black killer and you just messed with the wrong person." I told him in a serious voice.

"Y-your t-the b-black killer?" He stuttered.

"Yes I am, and would you like an autograph? Oh wait, you are going to be dead in a few minutes so I will not bother." I tried to joke with him but clearly he did not think it was amusing. Well I guess it makes sense since I just made a joke about his life but come on, it is funny.

"I can not believe a GIRL was the black killer!" As he said that, I threw a knife into his right shoulder and then threw another knife into his left shoulder. He let out a blood curdling scream. "YOU BITCH!" Wow, I thought he would know by now that screaming at me would only make his death even more painful.

"Time to have a little fun." I said as I smirked to myself. I guess he also got the message because I see the colour that was once on his face had drained away. I ripped his shirt off and put a heated rod that I had taken out of the fire a second ago on his chest. It started burning his skin causing my prisoner to scream in agony. I might have also cut of his fingers and toes so now there are just little studs all over the ground. After a while of torturing, I have gotten bored and decided just to finish him of by slitting his throat. I called a few people to clean up the mess.

I decided to exit the basement and head to the gym to train for the rest of the day since all my combat skills does not come from nothing. Our training gym is rather big since there are many people in my gang that needed training and a small gym would not be able to fit all the people in my gang. The gym includes regular gym equipment but also a knife throwing and gun shooting range for anyone training to use a weapon. There is also a place for archery but we do not use it as often since who would take a bow to a gunfight. However it is still mandatory to train for archery since if anyone was trapped in the woods, it would be easier to make bows rather than guns out of materials in the woods.

After I felt comfortable with the training I had today, I drove back to my house and headed to my office to sort out some paperwork. An hour later when I was done, I walked to my bedroom for a good night's sleep. Tomorrow is a big day since it is my first day back to my old school.