Chapter 1

"Boss, we have prepared the airplane and its ready to take off!" One of the gang member announced.

"Once I am finished packing, I will be down shortly."

"Yes boss!" It has been about 3 years since I left my home town. 3 years since I got tortured by Kyle. 3 years since I last saw my uncle. When Noah picked me up from the streets, he brought me back to his house and treated me as his own daughter since he never had any kids. He trained me in fighting using a gun, knife and my bare hands. I am now the world's best streetfighter. Noah sadly died last year when he got ambushed during a drug trade which resulted me being handed the gang. What about my eyes you may ask? They turned back to normal once I calmed down and I have not seen them since.

Anyways, I decided to go back to my hometown and get my revenge that I most dearly desired. I can not wait so see everyone's shocked faces when I return but that has to wait for now. I finished packing all my stuff in my suitcases and decided to head downstairs where my gang was waiting. I decided that the whole gang is moving to my hometown since I might be staying there for along time.

"Is everyone ready to board the plane?" I inquired.

"Yes boss!" My gang chorused. Since my gang is the most feared gang in the entire world, we had a lot of money which we can use to spend on items such as private airplanes. My gang piled in the airplanes that we owned and some people helped load the luggage.

Time skip to when the airplane is landed

We all got of the plane and started to unload our items to our warehouse for the gang. The warehouse will be where the gang will hang out when they are not out on a mission. Underneath the warehouse is also a torture chamber. I gave schedules to all my gang member about when they would need to be on guard duty.

When I need to go somewhere, I usually get Eric Mills, my second in command, to help command my gang. Whenever Eric is not around, I would use Marissa Clark, my third in command, to help me look after the gang. Those are the two people that I trust the most in the gang. Once I finished sorting out the gang, I decided to head to my new house that I bought for my stay in my hometown.

Some of my gang members would guard my house for any intruders. Even though the house is mine, I let my second and third in command to stay with me not because I like them here, but because it is safer for some skilled gang members to stay with me.

 Even though the house is mine, I let my second and third in command to stay with me not because I like them here, but because it is safer for some skilled gang members to stay with me

I headed to my house which is a mansion. It has an outdoor pool as well as a indoor pool and also an outdoor tennis court. I carried my luggage to my room and started to unpack. I put all my clothes in my closet and put all the necessities in the bathroom. I wanted to paint my room black before I start to unpack other items such as room decor that includes framed guns and knives which were broken in the fights I had. Yes, I keep all the weapons that I broke or at least I try to keep all of them anyways.

Time skip to when Luna finishes her room

 I finally finished decorating my room so I need something to get my veins pumping again

 I finally finished decorating my room so I need something to get my veins pumping again. I started to search up some street fighting places until I ended up finding one that is close enough to my house. I called up some of my gang members to accompany me to the street fighting arena.

"Where are you going?" Asked Eric.

"You know, I wanted to start fighting again here since we took so much time moving across the country" I answered

"Can I come too?"

"Sure." 2 of my gang members got to a seperate car while Eric followed me to my car that I was planning to drive to the street fighting place. I had already sent all my cars to my house so I did not need to worry about it after I arrived at my hometown. The only reason that I want to drive the car myself is because I love driving, and when I usually do, I speed through the streets and of course, without getting caught.

 The only reason that I want to drive the car myself is because I love driving, and when I usually do, I speed through the streets and of course, without getting caught

 I got into the driver seat of my ferrari while Eric got into the passenger seat. I started up the car and as soon as the other car starter, I sped out of my driveway and onto the road. On my way there, I got quite a lot of car honks but I did not care.

The street fighting arena looked like a normal club outside but there was a secret passage way down to the arena that you would know if you told one of the workers there a word which I got from the website I searched up on the deep web.

I continued down the secret passage until I heard many load cheerings. I guess I reached the place. I headed over to the front desk while my gang was following me.

"Hey, can you schedule me to fight the top fighter in this place?" I asked.

"You! A girl!? Fight! HA, go home kiddo, this is not a place for young girls like you to be dwelling in." The person at the front desk responded. At this point, I was fuming and hit the desk leaving a huge dent.

"Listen, I did not come all the way here to be rejected so SCHEDULE ME THAT FIGHT!" I commanded. The person had fear all across his face.

"Y-yes ma'am."

"Thank you."

"Your fight is at 9:00." He told me. It is 8:30 currently so I guess I just stay here and study the people that go here for half an hour. I wish everyone knew I was the gang leader of the most powerful gang in the whole world but that would just be a stupid move since I will be in danger. Only the people in my gang have seen my face and have not died.

Time skip to 9:00 pm

"Today we have our undefeated champion TIGER!" The referee announced. Seriously though, why would anyone name themselves tiger. A tiger is an animal, even though they are ferocious and dangerous but who is at the top of the food chain? That's right, it is humans, not tigers. "We also have the newbie BLACK KILLER!" See, my name is so much better. "We all know the rules so 3 2 1 FIGHT!"

"Huh, a little girl. This is going to be an easy fight." Tiger remarked. This made me mad, but I did not respond. What I did is I stared at him like I was staring at his soul and I knew it worked because I saw his hands twitch a little. "Fuck it, I will beat you little girl!"

"Wow, he sure is really angry." I whispered to myself so he could not hear it. Tiger came running to me and attempted to punch me in the jaw which I successfully dodged. I swiped his feet making him fall tumbling and kicked his head making him a little dazed. I started straddling him and punched his face. Right, Left, Right Left. After a few more punches, I had knocked him out so I had won. Since everyone was betting on Tiger, I received a large sum of money considering it is only one fight.

"Well, that successfully made me release some stress from moving. We are going to leave now unless anyone of you guys want to fight too?" I asked.

"We are fine, we can go now." My second in command answered.

"Alright let's go!" After I finish a bit of work I had to deal with that was related to the gang, I would go to bed. Tomorrow would be a fun day since it is the planned date of my uncle's death, by me... obviously.