Chapter 13

(Hannah's p.o.v)

Those five days of fun memories ended. Today we're going home. I don't want to leave. I pack the rest of my clothes in my suitcase and zip it up. No one knows Chandler and I broke up. "Hannah... Hannah... Hannah!" Lauren waved her hand in front of my face. I quickly snapped back to reality, "what?" "We have to leave for the plane now." I got up and grabbed my stuff.

~the plane ride~

The whole way home I thought about the group of guys I bumped into. The group consisted of 7 boys. Eli, Jack, Matt, Ethan, Connor, Jordan, and Hunter. Yeah, I hung out with them at Hawaii they're pretty cool.

••••

We finally landed. I can't wait to get home. Everybody has already said goodbyes.

Once I got home, I went to my room and shut the door. I didn't even say hi to my mom. I grabbed my notebook and my guitar. I started strumming and singing the words from my notebook. (The song is The Weight by Shawn Mendes. So play it. And I change some of the words so yeah)

"I wanna go back forget that it's over."

"Paint it in black. When you left me alone."

"I never knew he was sleeping next door with the kid I grew up with."

"And I can't go back to him. Anymore. No."

"You tell me you were happier with her. But you want me to stay."

"And you tell me that you needed time but you pushed me away."

"And when you try to take me back. My heavy heart just breaks."

"No I can't lift the weight. Put you in the past. Try to forget you cause it's over."

"And everytime you ask I'll pretend that I'm okay."

"You're inside my head, in the middle of the night when I don't feel right I dream I can hold you."

"And I can't go back to you. Anymore."

"Yeah yeah. You tell me you were happier with her. But you want me to stay."

"And you tell me that you needed time but you pushed me away."

"And when you try to take me back. My heavy heart just breaks but I can't lift the weight."

"And I can't lift the weight. And I can't lift the weight. No I can't lift the weight. Yeah you stand on my shoulders and my heart just breaks."

Once I finish the song I started to cry. I went on my phone and looked at Chandlers contact. Chandler😍💜. But I Changed it to Chandler. I threw my phone across the room and cried out loud. I heard my door open, so I turned away. "Hannah... What's wrong?" My mom asked as she sat on my bed. "Chandler." I simply said "what about Chandler?" She asked as she pulled me into a hug. "H-h-he broke up with m-me" I cried.

•••

I decided to text Katie, Brooke and Ashley because I haven't talked to them in a while.

(Katie- K, Ashley- A, Brooke-B, Hannah- H)

H- heyy

K- hey!

B- hello

A- heyy!! How are you and Chandler doing??

H- uh we broke up...

K- omg I'm so sorry!

A- well this is awkward..

B- I'm so sorry!

My mom walked in the door. "Hannah, you know the seven houses for sale on our street?" She asked. I nodded. "Well they just got sold." She smiled.

••••••••••

Ooh! Who do you think moved in those houses?