Chapter 11

(Hannah's p.o.v)

The past few days have been great! Over the weekend Chandler and I went to dinner (without my dad knowing...and the paparazzi). "Hannah!" My dad called from downstairs. I ran down the stairs hoping it would be good news since the last news hadn't been so cheery. "You need to pack your bag for 5 days." He said. I was suddenly confused, and hoped it wasn't another "family" trip. "umm....why?" He laughed and answered "for work the crew and cast are taking a break to celebrate season 4 finished." My mind was racing ... The crew-and cast? Did that mean I was on vacation with Chandler?! This was the best news ever!!! "Thanks Dad!!" I said happily and raced up the stairs to my bedroom to start packing. But first I had to tell Chandler.

(Chandler: C. Hannah: H)

H: did you hear the news?!

C: ARE YOU GOING TO HAWAII?!?

H:YES!!!!!!!!!!👏

C:YEAH

H:Can't wait to see u

C: you too

I ran and grabbed my

Stylish suitcase from the top of my closet and started rummaging through my clothes stressing over what to wear.

"Why do you need all these clothes it's just five days?" my dad asked when he came in to see what I was packing. "I'm a teen girl. Teen girls HAVE to have all these clothes." I replied. "Ok ok your choice" he said and left to pack for himself. I double and triple checked my suitcase to make sure I did not forget anything. After I was sure I was ready I crawled into my bed and gently went to sleep.

"rise and shine we are going to miss the plane." my dad yelled from down the hall "five more minutes dad" I groaned and put my pillow over my face trying to block the noise. My dad chuckled " I though you would be a bit more exited to go to Hawaii." I gasped and jumped out of bed that was today. My dad laughed again when I ran around my room like a maniac try to find my clothes.

••••••

I'm terribly sorry I haven't been updating. I've been really busy. I hope you like this chapter!

Follow my twd IG

@dont_look_back_1d

And my personal IG

@makayla_fleming

Kik me if you have any ideas!

Makayla621