Chapter 12

OMG I got 5K on my book!! I love y'all! Please comment and vote!

•••••

(Hannah's P.O.V)

The plane just landed in Hawaii! I can't wait to see the cast again!

"LAUREN!" I yelled and ran towards her. I engulfed her with a bear hug. "Hey! I missed you!" Lauren said while hugging me back. I hugged the rest of the cast and I got to Chandler. I smiled and gave him a bear hug.

We all gather our bags and headed to the hotel.

~Later that day~

"Hey Hannah!" Lauren walked over to me. "Hey," I smiled. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach, you know just me, you, and Emily." She asked. "I would love too!" I smiled.

I change into my bikini. The top was black and the bottoms were black with cute colorful flowers. I put a t-shirt and some shorts on, and grabbed my backpack. "I'm ready!" I walked out of the bathroom. Lauren, Emily and I share a room. "Well let's go!" Emily started walking out the door, Lauren and I followed.

Once we got on the beach we laid our towels out. Yes, of course we are tanning. It's been an hour since we started tanning and we've been going in the water too; so I decided to go get a drink. "I'm gonna get a drink, I'll be back in a minute," I got money out of my bag. Once I ordered some coke, I started to walk back but being me I didn't know where I was going so I bumped into someone causing me to spill my soda all over me, how embarrassing. I looked up and a group of guys, but I only bumped into one of them. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" I said as the soda on my stomach started to get sticky. "It's fine." The guy I bumped into smiled. "I uh got to get going now..." I moved and walked back towards Lauren and Emily. I'm pretty sure the group of guys are checking me out.

•••

It's dinner time. Everyone is going out to a fancy restaurant. When we got to our table we started to talk. I could feel eyes on me. "Excuse me. I'm going to the bathroom." I got up and walked towards the bathroom. When I was done I fixed my hair and walked out of the bathroom. I saw the group of guys from the beach talking. "Please don't see me, please don't see me." I thought as I walked back towards our table. Of course my table head to be far away from the bathrooms. "Hey! You're the girl that we bumped into at the beach!" One of the guys said, I looked towards them but I continued to walk back to my table.

~After dinner~

We got back to the hotel and changed. I threw on my green strapless romper, with white converse. I put my hair in a messy fish tail braid. "Since everybody is gonna be lazy. I'm gonna go to the beach and write some songs." I said to Lauren and Emily who were watching tv. They said okay and I grabbed my guitar and my song book. I walked out on the beach, there was no one there. Good. I sat on the sand and started thinking.

I heard someone come up to me; it was Chandler. "Hey." I simply said while he sat down next to me. "Look, I think we need to break up.." Chandler said. "Why?" I asked him. He explained to me that he was seeing another girl and stuff like that. I had tears in my eyes. "Please don't cry," he said without looking at me. "Just.... Just leave" I said. "Hannah.." He started but I cut him off "leave!"

Once he left I started to cry. I stopped after I got some lyrics come into my head. I grabbed my notebook and jotted the lyrics down.

••••••••••••

Ooh! Chandler broke up with Hannah! Didn't see that coming did you?

Please comment and vote!

Am i in love? (Chandler riggs)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara