Chapter 4

(Hannah's P.O.V)

**After school**

I met up with Katie and Brooke to go to the mall together, as we walk into the cool shop we look at the beautiful colored clothes. We try on it seems like thousands of clothes. While I was in the dressing room, Katie went to pick an outfit for me to try on. "Here" Katie handed me a bright pink lace tank top and white jean shorts with black sandals, I grab it and walk back into the dressing room. I walk out with a huge smile on my face, I see Katie and Brooke with big smiles "this is the outfit" I said referring to my mom when she said 'look for a outfit to meet your dad's workers' we bought a bunch of outfits.

A couple minutes after we said 'good bye' to each other. As a walk home I pull out my pink iPhone 5c and put my earphones in listening to midnight memories by one direction "midnight memories" I sang as I walked in the door an amazing smell came to my nose. "Hey mom" I said happily "hello go get ready, dad and his workers are coming soon" she replied I ran upstairs setting all my shopping/backpack on my bed. I quickly changed into the pink lace tank top and white shorts with black braided sandals. I walk down to the living room and put my iPhone on the speakers blasting listening to Timber by pitbull and started to dance and sing at the top of my lungs. After the song was done I heard a lot of clapping and I looked up and saw the whole cast of walking dead and my dad, I started FREAKING out I couldn't believe that the walking dead cast was right in FRONT of me! My face got red because I was embarrassed when they all clapped for me after I was finished dancing and singing. "Um..dad what are they doing here?" I asked my dad curiously "these are the people I work with, And they are the people who helped me decorate your room" I greeted everyone except Chandler, he was at the end of the line. I finally got to Chandler,CHANDLER FREAKING RIGGS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, i had a HUGE crush on him so it was kind of awkward. "Hey, I'm Chandler" "hi, I'm Hannah" I replied awkwardly "soo do you want to go swimming" I asked chandler (It was a pool party thing so everybody had there bathing suits) "sure" he replied "I'll meet you outside" I said walking upstairs to my room. I looked through my bathing suits to see which one I want. I pick a black bikini top with floral bottoms, I put my hair up in a messy bun and head down stairs. I walked outside to see everyone outside having fun in the pool and talking. We were already REALLY close to each other now, even though it's only been a couple hours. I looked around I saw chandler sitting on the side on the pool next to Norman Reedus, they were talking. Chandler and Norman turned there heads and saw me standing there awkwardly, Norman whispered something to Chandler and walked off, chandler was laughing nonstop. Next thing I knew I was picked up by the waist and thrown over someone shoulder, it was Norman. "Norman, PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed he just laughed, then I was in the cold water, Norman had thrown me in. I looked at Norman and Chandler they were laughing so hard there faces got red, it was pretty funny. I walked up the Lauren Cohan and Emily Kinney and said "hey do you want to get Norman and Chandler back from throwing me in the pool, let's push them in" "let's" they said in unison. We got right behind Norman and Chandler, we were really quite and pushed them in. We laughed so hard that we started crying, "can I have a hand" chandler asked me referring to getting out of the pool, so i reached my arm out and chandler grab my hand and instead of me pulling him out, he pulled me in. "No cool bro" I said to chandler half laughing. "Hey, Andrew come here" I yelled to Andrew Lincoln, "coming" he sang "can u pull me out please" I asked sweetly, he reached his hand out and I grabbed it and pulled him in, he didn't have his bathing suit on but I didn't care, Chandler and I got out of the pool, we were rolling around on the ground laughing. "Haha, not funny" Andrew said smiling "hey can we have chicken fights?" I asked "yeah totally" chandler said in a high pitched girl voice "alright, I want Devyn though" Norman said I got on Normans shoulders and Chandler got on Andrews. "OH ITS ON, CHANDLER" I yelled "IM GOIMG TO WIN HANNAH" chandler yelled back. It turns out I won "HAHA I WIN" yelling at chandler, Norman and I were so happy we got out of the pool and got cupcakes and smeared them on our faces, then I got my IPhone out and took a selfie. My dad came up to me with a HUGE smile on his face "how would you like to be on walking dead" "OMG I REALLY WANT TO I LOVE THE WALKING DEAD, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ON THAT SHOW ITS DA BEST....." I kept going on and on "ok, that's good you got the part, and I did not know that you liked the walking dead" my dad said "we already announced that you would be on twd a week ago so" Norman said "oh that's why I got like 10 billion followers on Instagram" I laughed "can I get all of your instagrams?" I asked everyone now I have all of there instagrams. So I decided to post the selfie of me and Norman with icing all over our faces. 'Hanging out with the cast and Norman and I just won a chicken fight so we decided to smear icing on our faces! Enjoy @bigbaldhead (Norman Reedus)' after a couple hours later everyone left and I went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked this chapter sorry if it took so long!

Please comment and vote!

Follow my IG: @dont_look_back_1d

I will post what Hannah wears when she meets the cast and her bathing suit!

Bai ~makayla xoxo