Chapter 10

(Hannah's dad's P.O.V.)

I was watching the news than all the sudden The Walking Dead premiere turned on, so I decided to watch it. Next thing I know Hannah is with Chandler, the paps asked Chandler if Hannah was his girlfriend and he said yes. Did he just say yes? "Haaannnnnnnaahhhhh!!" I yelled from downstairs. Hannah quickly ran down the stairs in a hurry. She had I confused look on her face, "Need to tell me something?" I asked. "No..." She said confused "what is this?" I asked pointing to the tv that was on pause.

(Hannah's P.O.V.)

My eyes widened when I saw the tv; it said Hannah Andrews is Chandler Riggs' girlfriend.

Oh my goodness, I thought to myself. What is he going to do? "How long?" My dad asked. tell him the truth he deserves it now, I said to my self. "About a month." I answered truthfully. He looked disappointed and his head shrugged down. "I am sorry Hannah, but because you didn't tell me you can not longer date Chandler," He said, "you cannot date my clients." I was mad, he can't possibly think that I won't date chandler, I thought. "Now you see why I didn't tell you." I said with tears coming down my face. I stormed upstairs to my bedroom and slammed my head into my pillow and wept. *ring ring* Slowly I picked up my phone to see it was chandler. I declined I couldn't talk right now. *beep beep* he texted me. I picked it up and texted him back.

(Hannah: H Chandler: C)

H: we need to talk bad news

C: what?

H: in person

C: great in person, joy joy

H: it's not good news

C: ok, why didn't u answer my call

H: I can't talk right now I have things going on

C: okay I pick u up tomorrow at 11:30 and we can go for lunch

H: that's perfect my dad will be at work

C: ohhh ok

(Hannah's P.O.V)

The next morning I woke up to a soaking wet pillow full of tear drops. Slowly pulling on a blue tank top with black shorts. I reached the front door of my house at 11:25 thankfully just in time for Chandler to pick me up. I put on a happy face as he walked up. "Hey," I said. He walked and walked up closer. "I was thinking we could walk to Waffle House since its just down the road." He said. I nodded in response. By the time we reached the park I felt like I had to tell him now. Talking privately is the best way. "Wait Chandler, I think we should talk first." I spit out. He said ok and we sat down on the bench in the park. He could tell there was sadness in my voice. I couldn't hold it in any longer. "My dad", I started, "found put about....us." His eyes widened and just for a moment it looked as if he was about to cry. But he held himself together and said "We don't have too." He was so right my dad will eventually approve asking as I told my mom we could still date! "you're right, but I am still telling my mom." I said. He nodded he always knew the right thing to do. He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bench and hand in hand we walked to Waffle House.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for all the support!

We finally got to our goal: 2K! Yay

Please comment and vote!

Follow my IG:

@dont_look_back_1d