Chapter 9

(Hannah's P.O.V.)

Today was the walking dead premiere! The dress I had bought was so beautiful; Chandler would approve. It was green dress with a sparkled silver belt. Getting ready was so hard because I had to look perfect for the cameras; but Chandler gave some tips. Chandler asked Andrew Lincoln to drive us to the premiere so my dad wouldn't get curious. Luckily as I was walking down the steps, my dad was in the other room. Of course as I was walking out the door my dad stepped into the room. I darted out the door hoping he wouldn't see me. Andrew pulled up in his lamburgihni and we were off. "You look gorgeous" Chandler exclaimed "why thank you, you don't look bad yourself" I replied.

As we pulled up Chandler opened the door and assisted me out. I was so flattered. "Well your quite the gentleman" I giggled. As we walked into the premiere we were swarmed with paps; "Chandler is Hannah your girlfriend?" The paps asked right away "actually yes" Chandler replied confidently. We rushed to our seats to sit down before the premiere started. Then I realized how Chandler is such a great actor. "So we heard that you and Hannah are dating, right?" Someone from the crowd asked Chandler. "Yes we are" Chandler said smiling. The premiere continued for a couple hours. After the premiere the walking dead crew went out to a restaurant to eat. Chandler and I walked in hand in hand; after we sat down we all started to talk. "So you guys are dating, huh?" Emily asked us. "We sure are!" I said smiling and looking a Chandler.

The night was simply amazing I had never been to a movie premiere. The beginning of summer was beginning to look AWESOME. We will have so much time to hang out, have fun, ad watch walking dead! Besides the fact how amazing this night had been maybe in the summer I will tell my dad that me and chandler are dating.

After dinner I grabbed my big purse and went to change into extra clothes so my dad wouldn't be suspicious and made up an alibi. Still stunning chandler open the car door and we got in. Andrew drove me back home. "Bye Chan Chan" I said and began to walk to my house. "Hey Hannah, I had a great night with you tonight." He said. "Me too!" I replied. As the drove away I entered my house. My dad had already gone upstairs to watch TV so I was good. I changed into my pjs and fell asleep with dreams of Carl and the walking dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry this update took so long.

Update soon!

Follow my IG

@dont_look_back_1d

Thanks for all the votes

Ily❤️ please vote and comment!