"I don't know. I'm only your Friend, I wouldn't how to answer this question." She snapped bitterly.

"Oh no no no, don't you dare put this on me." I declared warily.

"What? You are the one who said you were single." She said as she crossed her arms upon her chest.

"Well maybe if you acted a little bit like my girlfriend then I wouldn't have believed that!" I shot trying to keep my voice low but failing miserably.

"Wow. I've been trying my best to be the best girlfriend ever for you." She snapped angrily and with disbelief.

"Oh really? Because I'm not sure the best girlfriend ever would reject me the way you did!" I yelled not caring about our surroundings anymore.

"I didn't reject you!"

"How do you call it then? Not even a simple glance or a word. And when I tried to hug you you got out of my embrace!" I reported the facts that has occurred a few minutes earlier now.

"Maybe you should go to Camila, I'm sure she won't reject you." She snapped before walking to the door, wanting to leave the room. Her words took me completely off guards but I managed to regain composure before she left. I grabbed her arm and yanked her around.

"Where does that come from?" I asked, my voice back to its usual softness.

"Drop it." She mumbled trying to get out of my grip.

"Lauren. What does that have to do with Camila?" I asked again.

"'You are an amazing person Camila. I'm serious, you are funny, compassionate, passionate, cute, weird, and very very beautiful. And I love you, I really do Camz.'" She shot bitterly causing me to frown.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Your words. I'm quoting what you told her yesterday. How did you expect me to react when I heard you declare your love to my best friend?" She questioned and I just smiled causing her eyebrows to furrow. My smile turned to a small laughter as I shook my head. When I looked at her again, the cute pout on her face made my anger completely fade and I finally pulled on her arm and kissed her lips tenderly. She was taken aback at first but kissed me back afterward. Her hands tangled in my hair as she walked backwards to press her back to the door. Our lips moved in sync, at a perfectly enjoyable pace before I slowly pulled away, pressing my forehead to hers.

"I swear to god that you drive me nuts. I should be angry that you are doubting me but the only thing I can think about is how cute you are when you are jealous." I said as I cupped her cheeks.

"I'm not jealous, I'm just pointing some facts." She said trying to keep her angry face on but I could definitely see the effects the kiss and my touch had on her.

"Facts huh? Like the fact that Camila is my best friend and that you heard a small part of our conversation this morning? These don't indicate that I'm in love with her ya know?" I explained wrapping my arms around her waist.