Chapter 3

The Backstreet Encounter – Chapter 3

A/N: Once again, I am so glad you liked the previous chapter. You have no idea how happy your feedbacks have made me :) Anyway, as I love you guys so much, here is the new chapter. I'll try to make them shorter as you asked.

About the love triangle I have settled on a Lauren/You/Camila. I don't know how serious it is gonna be. It could be like a simple flirt or really serious feelings. I'll see. Anyway enjoy the chapter!

THIS ONE IS A FILLER CHAPTER. I NEEDED TO WRITE THAT BEFORE THE NEXT ONE. SO THE MEETING WITH THE GIRLS IS GONNA BE ON THE NEXT ONE SORRY.

Your point of view.

I got home that day being completely starstruck, my mind haunted with only one thoughts. Actually it was haunted with a lot of thoughts which were all directed to one single person. A green eyed girl named Lauren who could make my heart race and my eyes spark. I could have sworn that in that selfie I was totally a different person, I was happy. The smile I wore on my lips was a real one, not a forced one and the way my eyes were bright was definitely something I hadn't seen in a long time. How could someone I barely knew make me that happy? I didn't know but I liked it. I got home and settled on my bed thinking about her non stop. And about that hug. Damn! That hug. I felt her body pressed up against mine and that was like the best feeling ever. Laying on my bed I kept daydreaming about Lauren until my phone rang. I quickly got out from my bed to retrieve my phone that was on my desk. I couldn't help but be a little disappointed when I didn't see Lauren's selfie appear on my screen but my sister's. When my parents divorced she went to live with my mom and I stayed with our dad. Nevertheless, we didn't grow apart, and stayed rather close considering the physical distance that was between us. I answered the call telling myself that I would make it quick cause I didn't want to miss Lauren's phone call.

“Hey Becky.” I said answering the phone.

“Hey girl. How are you doing ? It's been a while.” she said through the phone.

“I'm great.” I said a little too enthusiastic.

“Okay that's weird. What's up with you?” she asked her tone getting serious.

“ 'I'm great' ? That isn't usually something you say. In the last five month the best thing I heard you say was : 'I could be better but I could be worse too.' So tell me? Don't forget the details.” she ordered.

“Okay fine, so there is this girl...” and I told her everything about Lauren, from the way we met, to the phone call and to today.

“wow, I didn't know.” she said after I ended my little story.