Chapter 48

Lauren/You - The BackStreet Encounter - Chapter 48

A/N: You guys wanted another chapter before Sunday so here it is. I know this is a shorter chapter than usual but it's just a filler chapter. The next one is going to be longer.

By the way i'm so sorry I didn't update yesterday like I said I would. I watched The Fault In Our Stars and I cried like a baby and didn't do anything else. It's such a masterpiece, I couldn't focus on my writing for the whole night so forgive me babies.

Anyway to the chapter now!

"To answer your question guys...Yes I am single." I said focusing on the screen as right now I didn't want to meet Lauren's gaze.

- - - -

The tension in the room became more and more obvious as I could tell Lauren was glaring at me after my last answer. Camila leaned to my ear whispering a quick. "It was nice meeting you" Before straightening herself again and starting to answer the questions. My eyes darted to Lauren after several minutes and I saw her looking down. I could tell my statement hurt her and I regretted it instantly. But then I remembered the way she had rejected me after I tried to hug her earlier and focused my attention back on the screen and realized that during the time I stared at Lauren I had missed a lot. Comments like "Could you please date?", "Camila your gayness is showing." Or "I ship it." Were all over the screen and I frowned in confusion.

"What's going on?" I asked in a low tone so that the people watching the twitcam wouldn't hear me.

"Our fans like to believe that there are some romances taking place on the inside of the group and right now they-" Camila started to explain but was cut off by the husky voice I had been dying to hear directed to me for a few hours now.

"They think Camila and you are a couple or would be a perfect couple." Lauren stated anger clearly obvious in her voice. My eyes widened both at her tone and at the revelation before I let a nervous laugh escape me and just stopped talking about that. The twitcam kept going for a few minutes until we decided that it was time for us to stop. We quickly said goodbye to the fans and turned the computer off. Before I could even say a word Lauren had already ran to her bunk. Fed up with all this situation I got up, closed the door that led to the bunk area so that we would get some intimacy to talk and walked to her bunk. I opened the curtain angrily and just stared at her.

"What's going on?" I asked when she finally decided to get to face me.

"Nothing." She answered.

"What's. going. on?" I repeated fuming.