hand holding - j.a

for
✦∴⋆(y/n)
warnings: none

jack anderson and y/n y/l/n had been secretly dating for five months now

jack anderson and y/n y/l/n had been secretly dating for five months now. they kept it a secret due to jacks fame and the anxiety of having other people cram themselves into their relationship. nobody knew, not even the band.

y/n had grown up with finn and malcom and just met alya and jack about four years ago. her and jack had started liking each other about a year ago but only started dating when y/n asked him on a date almost exactly five months ago from now.

jack and y/n were cuddling on his couch while watching black mirror. y/n was practically on top of jack when oscar started scratching the front door of the house with his lease in between his teeth. jack thought it would be fun to go on a walk since the couple had been sitting around all day long anyways.

y/n groaned "get your dog a treadmill, i'm tired, i like laying on you."

"the point isn't the walking, it's the fresh air." jack responded, lifting y/n off of him.

the two put on their shoes and were out the door with a happy oscar. as they walked down the empty street they were surrounded by a comfortable silence.

y/n felt something brush her and, then again. jacks pinky wrapped around y/n's and brought her hand to his as they linked fingers. sad fact about a secret relationship; no being intimate what so ever in public. this was definitely difficult for jack and y/n, they were a very touchy couple, anytime they were alone together, they're tangled up and cuddling anywhere.

"oh my! is that jack anderson?"
"are they dating?"
"i think i follow her on instagram"
"what's her name"
"i thought they were just friends"
"how come i didn't know"

the couple heard whispers from across the street, they quickly pulled their hands apart and blushed. little did the couple know that one of those "fans" took a photo.

the next day, jack and y/n we're watching tv sitting next to each other and jack was scrolling through his explorer page on instagram.

"um...y/n"

"yeah?" she looked up at her boyfriend.

"have you seen this." he hands his phone to y/n with the picture of them holding hands on screen. her mouth opens slightly in shock. they obviously love each other but this isn't how they wanted to make their relationship public.

"what the hell? when-who?" y/n stuttered.

"i don't know, some fan page posted it."

the caption read;
☕️!!!! jack & y/n!!!! this was send to me from a fan of jack and y/n, they are so cute walking oscar! i knew they were gonna date oml. cutest couple.

some of the comments:

jack is mine tho...

she's not good enough

really?

this can't be real

IDK HOW TO END THIS LMAO