disneyland - m.c.

✦∴⋆ y/n
warnings: so wholesome

i love disneyland so i wrote this. if you haven't been idk if this will make since, the music at the top is the loop you here when you enter the park

 if you haven't been idk if this will make since, the music at the top is the loop you here when you enter the park

malcom and (y/n) were out on a date for their 6 month anniversary. since the pair don't see each other as often as they used to, malcom wanted to make it special. he knew (y/n) had a love for disney and that she's always loved disneyland. so he bought tickets. when he surprised her the day before, it was pure joy in her eyes.

as they walked into the magic park. they were engulfed in the smell of churros and lollipops. (y/n) literally had tears in her waterline because she was so happy. like a little kid in her minnie mouse ears she grabs malcom's hand and skipped around.

once they stopped skipping and started walking again, they were hand in hand, walking down main street until the reached the castle.

"let's go to tomorrowland." malcom just agreed with her since he wanted her to enjoy the trip.

as they strolled into tomorrowland hand in hand, they looked around at the rides and restaurants surrounding them. the park wasn't very busy in this side so they didn't have to look out for many people by them. malcom smiled widely as he saw star tours. "oh my god, (y/n)! we've gotta go." before she even knew what he was talking about, he was dragging her down the street into the line for star tours.

the line was a lucky 15 minute wait and the couple just talked until it was their turn to enter the ride. malcom and (y/n) went to go see star wars on their first date, so it was only fitting this was the first ride they rode for their 6 month anniversary.

malcom's face went red during the ride when it turned out her was the 'rebel spy.'

after the ride, they walked out the exit side by side with wide smiles. malcom kissed his girlfriends head; avoiding the minnie ears threatening to poke his eye out, and said, "happy 6 months." she squeezed him hand and they continued walking happily.

lmao idk what that was
i just wanna go to disneyland rn