thunder - a.t.m.

for
@peachyteslermabe
💖💞💗💕💝💘
✦∴⋆( y/n)
warnings: none

for  @peachyteslermabe  💖💞💗💕💝💘✦∴⋆( y/n)warnings: none

✦∴⋆( y/n)
warnings: none

ayla and (y/n) where sitting on ayla's couch cuddling and a ton watching movies.

on the third movie they both got super tired, (y/n) started to doze off occasionally dropping her head forward. until a blast of thunder and bright lightning flashed through ayla's living room window. (y/n) practically jumped out of her own skin. she'd always been afraid of thunder, since she was a child.

ayla laughed at her actions and paused their movie, "you okay?" she giggles.

"yeah, i'm fine i've just always been afraid of thunder-" (y/n) jumps again, this time landing on the floor by the crackling sound of thunder.

ayla starts laughing harder than before. she looks down at (y/n) on the floor laughing herself.

"oh my god (y/n)," she keeps laughing, "get up here." she extends her hand out and (y/n) gladly takes it, shaking a bit while another bolt of lightning crashes outside of the house.

ayla sits them both down and pulls (y/n) into her arms on the couch again. ayla stroked (y/n)'s hair softly trying to calm her down and wash away her fear of the loud noises outside.

eventually the two fell asleep on the couch during their fifth movie of the night.

that took so long to write and
i have no clue why omg.
anyway sorry it's short but anyways thanks