Chapter 24 - Between Us

Start from the beginning

The next blow came on a bit stronger, hard enough for the sensation to linger a bit longer. He repeated the process again and again until my hands had tightened into fists, but I couldn't find the urge to tell him to stop. If anything, the burning sting was starting to take on a pleasant sort of feeling. The chemicals in my brain were rearranging somehow and I began to feel a familiar slickness between my thighs. I squirmed slightly against Chris's lap, as I felt his erection growing beneath me. 

I let out a tiny sigh, risking being punished further, but was this actually punishment to me?

Chris eventually settled into rubbing his hand against my sore ass pointing out, "Your skin is nearly as red as your dress now."

"I'm not surprised," I murmur.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"How are you feeling?" 

I grabbed his wrist and moved his hand further along my backside, to my legs, whispering, "You should check for yourself."

Chris sucked in a sharp breath as the tips of his fingers brushed against the lips of my pussy, finding just how wet I was from being spanked. 

His hand slid further between my legs as he let his index finger run over my entrance as he murmured, "I'm starting to think that you might have been the perfect submissive after all." 

"Did you have doubts before?"

"You just seemed too delicate for all of this and I didn't think you would actually like this."

"Chris, all you've done so far is bind my wrists when you ate me out and then spanked me. I've seen you do worse, so we don't know if I can go as far as you can yet."

I felt his cock get harder against my stomach at that and I bit at the inside of my cheek at the sensation.

"Are you willing to go further?" 

"I think we should take our time about it, but yeah. I'm willing to go as far as you'll take me."

I felt his hand cup my pussy, causing me to let out a pleased little sound. He let go a second later and before I could say a word, he was tugging at the zipper on the back of my dress and telling me to sit back up. When I was sitting up on my knees, I could now see that his erection was straining against his pants, this was affecting him the same way it was me. 

His large hands pushed the cloth of my dress from my shoulders, his golden-brown eyes studying me intently as I pulled my arms out of the holes. 

I smiled at him meekly as I asked, "Do I get what I deserve now for being a good girl?"

"We'll see about that." He tells me before leaning over me to press his lips to mine before dragging me over to him. 

He broke the kiss for a minute to pull me onto his lap and as our mouths meshed together, he undid the fastening of my bra. I shivered when his hand slipped up underneath the cup of my undone bra and ran his fingertips over my nipples. I could tell that Chris was fully hard as his length twitched against my leg, causing my core to ache even more. I lowered the hand I had on his chest at a languid pace, seeing just how far down he would let me go this time. My fingers ghosted over the fabric of his sweatpants until I reached his shaft and rubbed it gently. 

Chris let out a small gasp at my touch as his kiss became more urgent as he tweaked my nipple as the other hand made to push the bra from my chest. I let go of him long enough to strip the thing off of me and toss it to the floor, before moving back to stroking him through his pants. 

He seemed to have had enough of this treatment I was giving him as he pushed me down against the bed. My breasts bounced slightly as my back landed on the mattress, making me giggle as I hurried to tug my dress off of my hips and kicked it away. Chris crawled over me, capturing my lips with his once more as his hands cupped my breasts while his thumbs brushed over my nipples, making them tighten even more than before.