Chapter 31

"What?" Said Cyrus "But how do you know? How come you never told me? Are..are you lying to me?"
"There you go questioning your mother again," said the king frustrated.
"Listen, Cyrus, my baby looks just like you, white snowy hair, with those reddish black eyes you have and same skin tone, he looked like the boy version of you."
"But how could you know that? He was just a baby." Cyrus said her voice raising.
"Let me finish." Said the queen interjecting. "It was said by a gypsy that in 3 days after my baby's birth would I have something valuable taken away from me and leave me in scars that would never heal the body. While being pregnant I ordered the guards to lock my treasures, and keep my flame safe while I made sure to keep myself safe also. But while being young I mostly cared about my jewels and treasures. So when the day came and I delivered my baby did something change in me that day and it was like another fire got lit in my heart and my instincts kicked in overdrive and I did everything to spoil my baby totally forgetting the prophecy. When 3 days passed what I didn't know was the treasure they took from me, was my son. A couple of dragon shifters took my baby and while in the process they lit my baby up in open grounds and while being distracted what I didn't know is that...is that..."The queen looked like she wanted to cry but composed herself. "They stabbed me in the stomach. And I yelled in frustration because I failed to save my baby and while in the process almost died if your father hadn't been there to stop them." The queen looked away feeling helpless but knew Cyrus needed to hear these words.
"We went through a depressing stage." Said the king. "And after 3 years the gypy returned and told us that life will bring back our child in many years time that will become into the form of something else. Flames will fill the sky and it would feel as though heaven and earth collapsed together. And from there shall we be walking the earth to find what we have lost."
  Cyrus eyes widened in disbelief. "That means my hometown. That was set by flames all those years ago and you mother were walking. You heard my screams!" Cyrus started to cry. "When..when I told you my parents died and you had a smile on your face as your eyes were bloodshot red and black and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt saying that I was yours...because of some prophecy, you decided to help the only girl that had white hair that was alive. I can't believe this. That's the only reason why you care about me." The tears didn't stop. "My mother was burning in that fire. There were so many people crying. But I got saved only because you believe I am the reincarnation of your son!" Said Cyrus frustrated. "I'm not special to you. I'm not the reincarnation. Dylan and Rosella should be treated so much better than me. Because of...because I'm nobody!" Cyrus couldn't help but scream. She backed away afraid of receiving punishment. As her body shook in fear. Never had she ever done this but the rules stated she couldn't. She didn't know what to feel anymore her mind was everywhere.
"Cyrus just stop because whether or not you believe it your him."
'Your wrong. This is wrong. I should be dead I was forced into a vampire, not on my own free will. I should be dead. My hometown is gone..and I..and I left everyone because I got taken away. I..maybe...being turned... I...I," Cyrus looked at her parents not knowing what to say or feel so she did the only thing she could think of properly. She ran to her room.
Cyrus cried as Seth just looked confused trying to comfort Cyrus on the bed and gave her a hug.
After 30 minutes Cyrus calmed down and she looked at Seth. "This is the worst." She said weakly.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Seth said softly.
"I..I just learned why my parents think I'm special. When in reality I'm nobody..I'm not a princess...I shouldn't even be alive...I should've just burned in that fire with my real family...
"Cyrus I don't understand?...Wait it's your past life isn't it?"
Cyrus looked down ready to tell him about her past. "I used to live in a very poor town called Nevermore."
    Seth felt surprised that Cyrus was already talking about her past. He thought he would've had to wait longer but he listened carefully.
       "In there I used to have a mother while my father died. I remembered I had to help my mother work for long hours every day. And she loved me. She did everything she could to support the both of us." She said Cyrus smiling recalling the memories. "And even though part of the family would say all these horrible things she never let the world get to her. She never did drugs, drink, or hurt me even once despite how frustrated she was. And even though the whole town seemed crappy and most of the time we lived in the streets. I was happy. But then one night dragons filled the sky." She said and looked at Seth's reaction but he signaled for her to continue.
"Dragons filled the sky and all of a sudden started to burn my town and the dirty people ran away screaming but some dragons landed," Cyrus couldn't look at Seth's eyes. "And were ripping people from left to right just because it looked fun to them. I saw there eyes. The joy and pleasure just like us vampires when we kill people." Cyrus looked down and sighed. "Maybe I'm not different from them. I feel the same way when I kill humans." Cyrus wrapped her arms around her body.
"While my mother and I were running all I remember is the people's blood-curdling screams and my mother grabbing my hand and pulling me running as fast as she could but I saw a dragon grab someone with there talons and wrapped there tail around them and squeeze the person to death. From that moment I couldn't move my body froze in horror. Even though I was 17 seeing blood hush out like that from the first time from those creatures doing it for fun scarred me. My mother tried to move me and she looked up and quickly pushed me. But what I didn't know is that the roof of the building could've fallen on me if my mother didn't push me which woke me up from my body shock and I was able to move my body. I tried everything in my power to pull her but nothing. I screamed and pleaded but no one helped me. Since they were to busy running. And I tried to help her and watching my mothers cry and scream did the fire swallow her up and her body was on fire and her screams died down. When I turned thats when I saw Queen Bella. She got me and quickly turned me into a vampire as she carried my body as I called out for my mother's name. But she ignored me.
The only reason why she helped me is that she believes I'm the reincarnation of her first son because of a prophecy." Cyrus laughed cry. "A prophecy saved me. Seth when really my mother also had white hair, and brown eyes. If it wasn't for the fact that my mother pushed me out and she was alive then. ...she would've been the one that my mom would believe to be the reincarnation of her son. Not me."