Chapter 2 : 100 Blue Roses

Blue Rose symbolize something that is impossible to achieve; Something that is unattainable that will only remain a dream that can never be realized.

In love, a blue rose can represent a hope or a love that is impossible or unrequited.In that way, it can also signify a hope for a miracle to happen.

Thus, the blue rose is admired and revered as an unrealizable dream.

The young brunette girl downheartedly smiled as she studied this lines.

"Impossible and unattainable!"
She unconsolably bellowed.

She was planning to present a 100 Blue Roses to her bosom friend whom she once addressed her as her girlfriend.

"It's your 24th Birthday! Time has passed real quick.I was I could turn back time."
She uttered while staring at the box which was filled with 100 Blue Roses.

All she could wish for now was to turn back time and relive those sweet, precious moments with her.

"Lisa Are you done? We gotta go!"
A girl with golden hair slightly peeped her head from the door.

"Oh Yeah I'm ready.Let's go."
She responded and proceeded towards the parking lot.

"Where is Jisoo unnie?"
The brunette girl asked.

"I guess she is coming.She was all ready even before I got dressed up!"
The golden haired girl said.

"Good morning girls!"
Jisoo shouted running towards the car.

"Oh here she is.Good morning Jisoo unnie!"
Rose greeted her.

Few minutes later, after the trio got themselves settled, they took their leave and headed towards the birthday girl's place.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●