Chapter 14

Jennie stretched out languidly and frowned when she realised that Jisoo wasn't next to her. The sun was starting to filter through the curtains and the clock on the bedside table showed that it was still quite early morning.

Jennie stretched again. She hadn't exactly had much sleep, a few hours at most. When Jisoo had promised 'more than one', Jennie hadn't appreciated that the brunette was very serious about following through. And she had followed through in ways that still had Jennie's eyebrows glued to the top of her forehead in a permanent look of surprise. And arousal.

As she moved, Jennie felt the slight tug between her legs. She'd never really felt it before but she knew where it came from, a night of incredibly passionate sex, the most incredible sex she'd ever had in her life.

A look of rather satisfied knowing passed across Jennie's face. Okay, she'd never exactly been a tiger in bed, but the thought had just crossed her mind that Jisoo was probably feeling something similar in her nether regions. Jennie had also followed through on a few promises and now she couldn't help replaying those scenes in her head.

Jisoo with her head thrown back, one hand still tangled in Jennie's locks, urging her on... Jennie, straining on her outstretched hands, never so sure of anything in her life... Her tongue, moving, in ways she'd never imagined, and loving it... Jisoo's gasps, her cries into the night. God, they had driven Jennie wild.

Even after Jisoo had made love to her twice, feeling herself flood in response... Jisoo moving faster, Jennie deep inside her. Jennie feeling her poised, so close.

Jennie clasped her thighs together in response to the thoughts. This was going to be a lot harder than she'd anticipated.

Somehow, with all of these memories in her head, she had to go back to treating Jisoo like a friend and ignore the fact that they'd just spent the better part of a day naked in bed together.

She rolled over and listened out for evidence of movement. As she lay in the stillness of the morning, tangled in the bedsheets, Jennie heard the shower switch on.

There was no way Elly was up yet; her daughter always slept the sleep of the dead until at least eight. It could only be Jisoo. Part of Jennie was eternally grateful that the brunette was still in the house.

Wrapping herself up in the bedsheet, on the off-chance her little girl would get up early, she moved through the house to the bathroom. She pressed down on the door handle lightly. It wasn't locked and that brought a smile to Jennie's face. She opened the door slowly and slid through the gap.

"Hey," she said softly, making Jisoo jump.

"Jesus, Jennie, you scared the living hell out of me!" Jisoo poked her head around the shower screen.

Her hair was wet and her brown were deliciously hanging around her face. Jennie felt her insides tighten once more.

The brunette's eyes swept up and down the figure in front of her and Jennie could tell she was drinking it in. She was tempted to let go of the sheet a little, just to tease, but held on to it.

"Sorry. I heard you up and I wanted to say hi." Jennie scooted forward and put a hand on the shower screen, moving closer to the brunette.

The opaque screen shielded the brunette's body, but the shapely nature was still evident, and Jennie was interested. Very, very interested. So much for just one night.

"Hey," Jisoo smiled. "You want the shower? I can be quick."

"No. Well, yes, I do need a shower but you don't need to get out." Jennie thought about it for a second and took a deep breath. "I could always join you."