Chapter 14

It was all perfect. Until......

Girl 1: I knew she was your girlfriend !!

Devyn: Hey ! What the heck girl ! You ruined a beautiful moment !

Girl 1: I don't care. All I care about is how many views this video is going to get. After I post this, I'm going to get a lot of followers and I'll tell them how mean you were to me, you blue headed whore.

Colby: HEY ! Do not call her a whore ! She is the most perfect girl I've ever met and yeah maybe I do want her to be my girlfriend, but who cares ?! It's my life and my decision. So please stay out of our lives and personal space from this day forward !

Once again, security sees and he comes to the rescue. He escorts the group of girls out of the fair. The youngest girl in the group was about 8 and she ran away from security and straight up to me. She gave me a huge hug.

Little girl: I never thought you were a bad person. I really like you and I know you will be perfect for Colby.

I got on my knees and returned the hug. Security was about to take her, but I told him to wait.

Kristie: Thank you....um what's your name ?

Little girl: Dmitri.

Kristie: Well Dmitri, I believe that you have the kindest heart any little girl could have. I bless you and your future. I believe you will make it somewhere in life.

Dmitri: Thank you.

The group walked up to us and bent down as well. She gave every single one of them a hug and she gave Colby a kiss on the cheek. I smiled at the sight of a happy child. I got a briliant idea, so I took out my phone.

Kristie: Hey Dmitri, how about a picture with all of us in it.

Dmitri: R-Really ?!

Kristie: Yeah. I'll even post it on my instagram and I'll mention how you're a wonderful and beautiful little girl.

Dmitri: Thank you so much. I am more than grateful for this.

We took two pictures. One where we're all smiling and another where we're all making silly faces. I got her instagram and I gave her a follow. I sent her the pictures and then she gave me one last hug. After hugging me, she hugged Colby.

Dmitri: Hey, Colby ?

Colby: Yes Dmitri ?

Dmitri: Take good care of this one. I think she's a keeper.

She gave me a wink and I smiled. She ran off to the other girls and then they left. We ended up heading towards the parking lot as well. We made it to our own cars and got inside. As soon as Colby turned the car on, the song Cancer by MCR started playing. I looked at Colby.

Kristie: Wanna do a part 2 ?

Colbys smiles at me and then we both start singing a long. More soft songs play as we head back to the house. I start drifting off to sleep in the car. When we get to the house, Colby sees that I'm asleep so he waits a bit to see if I would wake, but I didn't. He got out and then opened my door. He picked me up and carried me to his room. I woke up as he gently put me on his bed. He sits down on his bed, back against the wall. I lay down, resting my head on his lap. He moves my hair out of my face and he smiles.

Kristie: What are you smiling about ?

Colby: I'm just admiring your beauty.

My face turns red as I cover it up. Colby giggles. He moves my hands and stares into my eyes.

Colby: Never hide your beautiful face. Also, never hide your smile. I love seeing you smile. You literally have the worlds perfect smile, so please, don't cover it.

I smiled just for him and we laughed. I sat up and posted myself next to Colby. I leaned my head on his shoulder and slowly drifted away again. I woke up later that night and saw that Colby was still asleep. I positioned Colby so that he's laying down. I covered him with the blanket and I headed for the door. As I opened the door, it creaked really loud which woke Colby up. Colby looks at me and sits up.

Colby: Hey cutie, where are you going ?

Kristie: Oh well I saw that you were asleep and so I decided that I would go to my room.

Colby: By yourself ?

Kristie: Um...yeah.

Colby got up fast and closed the door to his room. After he closed it, we heard footsteps coming from outside.

Kristie: Damn, someone's awake right now ?

Colby: Kristie, go to my bed and lay down. You're sleeping here tonight.

Kristie: What ? Why ?

Colby: Please. Just, stay.

Kristie: Alright, but can I know why ?

Colby: I think it would be best if the house told you tomorrow morning.

Kristie: Colby you're freaking me out here.

Colby: It's okay Kristie, don't worry.

Colby walked up to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. He sat on his bed and pulled me to stand infront of him. We both looked at each other. As he held my hands, he said with seriousness in his voice.

Colby: Do you promise me that you won't leave tonight ?

The tone of his voice sent chills down my spine. It got really quiet and there was this eary feeling. I felt as if someone was watching us. I drifted off for a minute examining this feeling when I was interrupted by Colby asking the question again.

Kristie: I-I promise.

Colby: Alright good.

Colby then pulled me into bed with him and we cuddled until we fell asleep.