Chapter 6

Jake and I finished up in the kitchen and went upstairs. He grabbed my hand and took me to his room.

Jake: You can sit on my bed if you'd like.

I go over to his bed and take a seat closer to the pillows as he sits beside me. He slides his hand onto my thigh.

Jake: I-Is this okay ?

Kristie: Y-yeah it's okay.

Jake grabs me and places me to lay down as he gets ontop of me. He calmly moves my hair out of my face and kisses me. We start making out as he rolls over, bringing me ontop of him. Jake then starts taking his shirt off as we hear the front door get slammed shut.

Kristie: Oh shit.

Jake and I hurry to look natural. I fix my hair as he turns on his pc to play fortnite.

Colby: Kristie ! You up here ?!

I walk out of Jake's room and head over to Colby. I wave as I give him a smile.

Kristie: Sorry I was in Jake's room.

Colby: What were you doing in Jake's room ?

Kristie: He was showing me his Fortnite "skills".

Colby laughs as he stares at me. I giggle along with him. Colby grabs my hand.

Colby: Wanna come with me to my room ?

Kristie: Um...sure.

Colby smiles as he leads the way. I walk into his room and look around.

Kristie: Nice room you got here. I love the sticky note wall.

Colby: Thank you. Also, make yourself at home.

Kristie: But, I live here so.....yeah.

Colby: Well um....you know what Kristie...

I started laughing as Colby gave me a smile. Colby stared at me as his cheeks lit up.

Kristie: Oh my stars ! This mask is so cool ! It's like scary, but not scary at the same time !

Colby giggles.

Colby: You're cute, you know that ?

I give him a smile as I joke and stick my toungue out at him. He playfully picks me up and throws me on the bed.

Colby: Let me try something.

Colby attacks me and starts tickling me. I laugh so hard that my sides start to hurt. Sam was about to go into his room as he hears laughter coming from Colby's room. He opens the door a bit and peeks in. Sam smiles at the sight of Colby and I getting along. Sam goes into his room to tell Katrina.

Sam: Katrina, guess what I just saw.

Katrina: What.

Sam: Colby is attacking Kristie with tickles. It looks so adorable. Look come here.

Sam brings Katrina over to the door as they're both watching, Colby soon stops the tickles and sighs. He lays back and rests his head on my stomach. I move his hair away from his face. We soon ended up falling asleep like that. Sam and Katrina go back into their room.

Katrina: That was so cute !

Sam: It was ! Though I don't know why we watched until they fell asleep. Now I feel like a stalker.

Katrina laughs then gives him a kiss.

Katrina: You know what we should do ?

Sam: What.

Katrina: We should get them together.

Sam: That actually sounds like a really good idea.

Katrina: Well, plan on getting Kristie and Colby together is a go.

Sam: Let's do this.