Chapter 11

I walk into the garage and see Colby. He stares at me with wide eyes.

Kristie: Is it bad ?

Colby: No no. It's perfect.

Colby walks towards me and gives me a hug, I return it. I pull away and then give him a big smile.

Kristie: Ready to go ?

Colby: Of course prin- I mean Kristie.

Colby thinks about the letter and wonders if that's why I don't like being called "Princess". We walk out of the house and see everyone in their cars already.

Sam: Hey Colby ! Can you take Kristie with you in your car ?

Colby: Yeah sure. C'mon.

Colby grabs my hand and pulls me towards his car. He takes me to the passenger side and opens the door for me.

Colby: M'lady.

I did a fancy bow and then him and I laugh of how stupid we were acting. I get into the car and then he closes the door. As he's walking over to the driver side, I think to myself what could happen on this date. What if something bad happens. What if something good happen. Colby pulls out of the driveway and follows behind Sam's car. He decides to turn on the radio and the song that plays is one of my favorites.

Kristie: Oh my stars. I love this song !

Colby: Me too !

The song is already at the halfway point and Colby and I are just singing our hearts out.

Kristie & Colby: I'm noooot ooookay ! I'm not okaaayyayyyayy !

*Meanwhile in Sam's car*

Sam: Kat, wanna know what I just saw in the rear view mirror ?

Katrina: What did you see ?

Sam: It's so cute. Turn around and look at Colby's car.

Katrina turns around and saw Colby and I singing and laughing, only to them it looked like lip singing. She smiles and then looks at Sam.

Katrina: Do you think this is going to work ?

Sam: I feel like it might. What can go wrong ?

Katrina: Shhh ! Don't say that ! You can jinx it ! Knock on wood right now !

Sam: Babe, we're in the car.

Katrina: Whatever.

Katrina giggles.

*Back in Colby's car*

We both sigh as the song ends and we're out of breath.

Kristie: I love myself a good song from "MCR". Especially "I'm not okay".

Colby: Right ?! Finally someone gets me.

Kristie: I can rock out to their songs all day.

Colby: Tell me when you're down because I'm down whenever.

I giggle and smile at Colby.

Kristie: Okay. What about.....RIGHT NOW !

I put "Famous Last Words" and hit play. As we both stare at each other for two seconds, we soon began to sing in sync with each other.

*Half an hour passes by as Colby and I rocked out the whole time*

As the song finishes up, I notice that we have arrived to the fair. My eyes light up as I see all the rides.

Colby: Hehe.....cute.

Colby said that under his breath.

Kristie: Oh. My. STARS ! We're here ! It looks amazing.

Colby: Hehe glad you like it, but remember that this is just the view. It can be so much better in about 5 minutes once we're in there.

Kristie: True.