Chapter 28~ Chunnin Exams Part Three

[ Samanthauchiha: Sam. ElenaKitteh: Lucy. An: Anime--Freak. Snow: BlakeSnow.]

{ There was supposed to be someone else in here, but I don't know if he quit Wattpad or changed his name. If he did and he's still on here, tell me so I can add you quickly in the next chapter.}

Me: Hi everybody!!!

Sam: Boo.

Lucy: Boo.

An: You jerk.

Snow: What took you so long?!?!

Me: Thank you all for the warm welcome! I was busy okay.

Sasuke: Busy being an idiot.

Me:You know what Sasuke, shut up.

Sasuke: Seriously? That's the best you've got?

Me: No, but the best I've got is really rude and I shouldn't say it.

Snow: I'll say it!! Sasuke! Stop being such a Richard Cranium!

Me: Oh my gosh....

Sasuke: A what?

Me: It's...you don't wanna know.

Sasuke: Why?

Sam: So, anyway, what has been taking you so long?

Sasuke: Are you guys seriously just going to ignore me?

Snow: Pretty much.

Sam: I don't like you.

Me: You're a jerk to me.

Lucy: You and Manga won't go out already.

An: Richard Cranium is another word for d**k head.

Me: Lucy, shut up!! Manguke will never happen!!

Sasuke: Seriously?! You guys are going to let her insult me?

Snow: Grow up you big baby.

Me: Anyway, I've been bus recently because of school (gotta keep studying to keep my straight As), afterschool activities (braniac activities and being a manager for the girl's basketball team), my job (just started working), my family(surprise visits from my big bro in college, my cousins, and my grandpa visits once a week), and also my health (I was major sick on a weekend because of all the stress I had on me). I do need to rest guys, I know it's been seven months since I last updated, and that's my fault, but I've seriously been busy (I can't even talk to Sam as much as I used to, I have to wait until summer to talk to her as much as we used to). But hey, spring break is coming up after this week, so I plan on updating anoter chapter in here, sme oneshots I need t geet done, and Mall Wars. I will also be relaxing, so yeah.

Sasuke: So basically you are super rude to the people who have been supporting you this whole time and even praising your work and you expect them to keep forgiving you for having really late updates?

Lucy: Did he?

Sam: Yeah.

Me: Holy crap Sasuke....you just defended the readers for once!!

Snow: I still hate him.

An: I have mixed feeings.

 Sam: Anyway, enjoy the story, and also read theend disclaimmer today, it's important.

An: Remember, as always-

Snow: Mangareader90 doesn't own Naruto!

Lucy: That belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.