Chapter 3~Age Six Part Two

Me: Hiya! Im mangareader!

Samanthasf: Im Samantha! Or Sam, whichever works!

Me: So Samantha,I had an idea.

Samanthasf: What?

Me:I thought I should start putting random funny Naruto comics at the end of every chapter.

Samanthasf: Good idea, but that's so random, why are you just now doing this?

Me: Because I was reading funny Naruto comics online and thought I might as well share them with people!

Samanthasf: So basically you're going to use it as an excuse to read Naruto comics online?

Me: Yep!

Samanthasf: Of course...

Pein: Sam, I need you to do paperwork. *walks into room*

Me: Not now, Pein! We're busy doing important things!

Pein: Are you saying my paperwork isn't important?

Me: It's not as important as what we're doing right now!

Pein: Says who?

Me: Says the readers!

Sasuke: *walks in* WHAT readers?

Me: Shut up!

Samanthasf: How'd you even get in here?

Sasuke: I walked in, duh.

Me: You just have to insult me in every disclaimer, dont you?

Sasuke: Yes.

Pein: Good, now you have Sasuke to do the disclaimer so Sam can do my paperwork! *drags a protesting Sam away*

Sam: T^T

Me: Bye Sam! I'll see you later! Sasuke, do the disclaimer.

Sasuke: Mangareader90 doesn't own Naruto, she's too stupid to.

Me: I'm smart for my age!

Sasuke: No you're not.

Me: Just leave already!

Sasuke: Hn, whatever. *walks away*

Me: Hmph! Well, while I eat chocolate and look at Naruto comics, you can read my chapter! Enjoy!********************************************************************************************************************

*Tukiko POV*

Uh oh.

Grandpa Kakuzu stepped into my room that I had just recently gotten five moths ago and narrowed his eyes.

"I'll pay for it!" I blurted out. I handed Grandpa Kakuzu all of my life savings, $2,000.

"What's the other little b**** doing here?" Hidan asked us.

"She needed a home, her parents are dead and she is my new friend, can we pwease keep her?" I asked dad with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," dad sighed.

"Yeah!" I shouted, high-fiving Shinako.

"Who is everyone?" Shinako asked.

"The guy with orange hair is my dad, but the others call him leader-sama, the one with blue hair and an origami flower on her head is my mom, but others call her Konan, the one that cussed a few seconds ago is called Hidan-nii, or for you just Hidan I suppose, the one with red hair is Sasori-nii for me, probably just Sasori for you, the creepy looking one with long black hair is called Orochimaru-nii, or for you Orochimaru or just creeper, the blue one is Kisame-nii, or just Kisame or fish face, the one that I had to give money to was Grandpa Kakuzu, or just Kakuzu, and you already know about Zetsu-nii and Tobi-nii," I explained to her.