Chapter 16~ New members and The bell test

Me: Okay....I'm bored.

Samanthauchiha: Manga!! Get in here and help me decide what to do for my wedding!!

Me: But it's next week!

Lucylucylooo: Just help us.

Me: Fine. What's Itachi doing?

Samanthauchiha: I think that they're having an early bachelor party for him...apparently it's going to last a full week.

Me: Let's have an early bachelorette party for you!

Samanthauchiha: What?

Konan: I heard bachelorette party!!

Lucylucylooo: Woohoo!! Party!

Samanthatuchiha: Wait! There's so much to do!

Me: Let's let Kakuzu handle it.

Konan: I already told him to :)

Me: Let's go!

Samanthauchiha: This is so unlike you!

Lucylucylooo: She's happy that she's not married to Hidan anymore.

Samanthauchiha: Oh.

Konan: Mangareader90 doesn't own Naruto.

Me: PARTY!!!
***********************************************************************************************************************

*Pein pov*

Konan and I were walking through the same forest we walked through seven years ago when we had found Tukiko-chan. Konan and I stopped at the spot that we had found Tukiko at. I felt a smile tug my lips and when I looked over to Konan I saw that she was smiling.

"Brings back memories, right Pein?" Konan asked, smiling lightly.

"Hm," I nodded and smiled as I thought of how small and untrusting she was at first...we used to think she was quiet....we were so wrong.

I heard a snap and someone cursing.

"Who's there?" I called out. After a while someone stepped out of the bush, katana in hand and another person followed behind her.

"Who are you and what are you doing in this forest?" the one with the katana in hand asked. She had dirty blonde hair and didn't look happy.

"This forest belongs to us," the girl behind her said. Her hair was slightly lighter.

"Who are you two?" I asked, ignoring their question and statement.

"Answer my question," the one with the katana hissed.

"We've been here before," Konan explained.

"Why?" the one with the lighter hair asked.

"We saw this little child here and we took her in...do you remember her? Have you ever seen her?" Konan asked, hopeful.

"We saw her passing through once, but she was so young and even though we don't like strangers, we just let it pass," the one with the katana in her hands replied, releasing her tight grip on the katana.

"As for our names, I'm Elena," the smaller one said, coming to stand beside the other one.

"My name's Utsukushii Hakai," the girl put her katana away.

"What parent names their child beautiful destruction?" Konan asked, slightly amused.

"The same parent that became a missing nin and wanted to raise their child as a weapon," Hakai answered nonchalantly, shrugging. She was still holding her katana.

"Still, you know too much...you may be of use to us right now," I stared at Hakai who remained indifferent but when I turned my gaze to Elena I saw her slightly flinch.

"We're not going anywhere," Elena spoke up.

"And we're not helping you with anything," Hakai added.

"Please, we need to know if you've seen a boy with green hair that resembled Tukiko around..." Konan pleaded.

Hakai's gaze softened and she finally put her katana in her weapon holder. Elena noticed this and dropped her guard. I would have taken advantage of the situation and forced them to give me the answers I needed, but they looked like they're used to torture and I wasn't in the mood to do anything that drastic.