Chapter 5~Age Seven Part Two

Me: AAAAAAAAH! WE'RE LOST!!!!

Samanthasf: AND I CAN SENSE THEIR CHAKRA GETTING CLOSER!!

Sasuke: Why'd you two idiots have to drag me into this?

Me: Probably because in every disclaimer you manage to provide some smart butted comment and then leave me wanting to find a way to get you to leave without implying that no one wants you around.

Sasuke: Hn, my fan girls would have to disagree with you on that one.

Samanthasf: What fan girls?

Me: You're outdated now.

Sasuke: As if.

Pein: *yelling from somewhere in the woods* Sam, I know you're her somewhere and when I find you I'm going to give you sooo much paperwork!

Kisame: *yelling from somewhere in the woods* And I'm going to make you cook me so much food manga!

Samanthasf: Aw CRAP! Anyways, while me and manga run away you should go ahead and read the chapter.

Me: The disclaimer has to be done first!

Sasuke: Mangareader90 doesn't own Naruto, she never will. She's too stupid to.

Samanthasf: This is why we wanted to use you as a human shield!

Me: Vote, rate comment.

Samanthasf: Manga, look! There's a cave!

***********************************************************************************************************************

*Tukiko POV*

We arrived at this fancy place called Koybaiashi. Dad set me down and I ran over to Sasori-nii. Mom gave Shinako to Tobi because Shinako and Tobi-nii wanted to talk to each other.

"Up!" I told Sasori-nii.

"Really? We're going to be shown to our tables soon," Sasori-nii told me.

"Come one, I don't wanna walk all that way!" I told Sasori-nii.

"You're very lazy, how're you ever going to become a ninja if you can't even walk twenty feet?" Sasori-nii asked, lifting me up.

"I'll become a ninja shortly, I just want to save up all of my energy until then," I told him.

"Good excuse," Hidan-nii whispered to me, giving me a high-five.

Sasori-nii shook his head and we walked into the building.

"Hello, how may I help you?" a male waiter with brown hair and gray eyes asked us.

"We had a reservation for a table for eleven people," dad told the waiter.

"Follow me," the waiter said, and he led us to a table in the far back that had exactly eleven chairs.

"Here are kiddie meals for the two little ones," the waiter said.

"Kiddie meal?" I asked, looking at Shinako.

She shrugged and grinned at me then mouthed the words 'less money' and nodded her head towards grandpa Kakuzu.

"Thank you," dad said.

We all sat down. Dad sat at the head of the table, kaa-san sat on his right side, Shinako sat next to her, Tobi-nii sat next to Shinako, Orochimaru-nii sat next to Tobi-nii, Sasori-nii sat next to Orochimaru-nii, I sat next to Sasori-nii at the other end of the table facing dad, Hidan-nii sat next to me, grandpa Kakuzu sat next to Hidan-nii, Kisame-nii sat next to grandpa Kakuzu, Zetsu-nii sat next to Kisame-nii. So one side had five chairs, the other side had four chairs, and the table had chairs on both ends.