Chapter 6~ Age Eight part One

Me: Thank gosh we're saved!

Samanthasf: Yeah, but where are we going to hide?!

Random fan girl: You can hide here!

Me: Thanks!

Sasuke: I think we'd be safer if we went back to Konoha and you two just learn to cook and do paperwork for the rest of your lives.

Me: You're just saying that because she has pictures of you all across her house!

Samanthasf: Wait a minute....Sasuke was here a minute ago.....where'd he go?

Random fan girl: *thinking* Hehe, now I have Sasuke all to myself!

Me: ITACHI'S GOING TO KILL ME WHEN HE FINDS OUT THAT I LOST HIS LITTLE BROTHER!!

Samanthasf: SASUKE! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Sasuke:*tied up in a basement at the random fan girls house* I'M DOWN HERE!!

Samanthasf: *tries to open the door* IT'S LOCKED!!

Random fan girl: What do you think you're doing with my Sasuke-kun? *deadly aura*

Me: Holy cheese....

Samanthasf: While manga and I try to rescue ourselves from a demented fan girl and then try to rescue Sasuke, enjoy this chapter! Mangareader90 doesn't own Naruto!

Sasuke: *Yelling from down in the basement* BECAUSE SHE'S TOO STUPID TO!

Me: Don't make me rethink about rescuing you!!

*********************************************************************************************************************

*Tukiko POV*

I was really excited today. We were supposed to get a new member, a partner for Kisame-nii. Shinako couldn't care less about getting a new member.

"Shina-chan, aren't you excited that we're getting a new member?" I asked Shinako.

In case you haven't found out yet, Shina-chan is my nickname for Shinako when I'm excited or grateful for a favor she did for me. Like last year when she warned me that kaa-san offered grandpa Kakuzu money to hunt me down so she could buy me a kimono. Or that other time when she warned me that Orochimaru-nii was about to kill me for putting makeup on him when he slept and writing, in sharpie, on his forehead, 'Loser'. Then there are times when I'm super excited. Like that time we Kisame-nii and Hidan-nii were going to train us. Or like this time now, when we are getting a new member!

"Not really Tukiko-chan, I could honestly not care less. I just want him to show up already so Hidan can train me," Shinako told me.

I decided to tease Shinako.

"Oh, I see! You LIKE Hidan-nii don't you?" I asked Shinako.

She turned a bright pink and faced the other way. Oh. My. Gravy.

"You do! You DO like Hidan-nii don't you?" I asked Shinako.

She didn't answer, she just faced the other way and tried to hide her blush.

"I knew it! I knew it!! I should go tell Hidan-nii right-" I started to say, reaching for our bedroom door.

"Don't! Tukiko-chan I'm begging you! Hidan is 19 and I'm only 8! What kind of 19 year old wants to date an 8 year old?" Shinako asked me, jumping down from her bed and running over to me.

"A pedophilic one?" I asked.

Shinako sighed.

"Don't tell him," Shinako begged me.