Chapter 11~ Sasu-nii? Naru-nii? Is it really you?

Before I do the disclaimer everyone should read lucylucylooo's story The Sannin's Child, Life in Naruto, and Gaara's Sibling. You should all also read Samanthasf's stories Konoha College and In Between the Uchiha's. Thank you!

Me: So....much.....horror....

Pein: What's wrong with her?

Itachi: She was taught the birds and the bees by Orochimaru.

Kisame: Ouch. Where's Samantha?

Sasuke: She's beating Orochimaru up.

Pein: That'll take a while.

Kisame: What're we gonna do with manga?

Kakuzu: I can be her therapist.

Itachi: Yeah, because that went so well when you tried couple therapy with me and Sam.

Kakuzu: As long as I get paid nothing else matters.

Pein: Fair enough, cure her.

Kakuzu: Okay manga, what are you scared of?

Me: That Sasuke and Orochimaru will keep talking about his day.

Kakuzu: That scares all of us.

Sasuke: You're not really helping Kakuzu.

Kakuzu: Whatever. What do you see in this? *holds up an ink picture*

Me: I see Orochimaru talking.

Kakuzu: And this? *holds up another picture*

Me: I see a pedophile with snakes

Kakuzu: And this? *points to Sasuke*

Me: I see an emo.

Sasuke: Hey!

Itachi: I wonder what's taking Sam so long.

*with Sam and Orochimaru*

Samanthasf: Take this you son of a b****!!! *hits Orochimarun repeatedly.*

Orochimaru: Ow!

*meanwhile back with us*

Kakuzu: Mangareader90 doesn't own Naruto.

Sasuke: She's too stupid too.

Me: Isn't therapy supposed to help me?

Sasuke: I'm not the therapist.

Kakuzu: And I'm not trained.

Me: Great. Enjoy the story!

*********************************************************************************************************************

*Tukiko pov*

We arrived at the gates of Konohagakure in the morning, a little before anyone else was up. I smiled to myself. It was good to be back to where it all started. The guards looked up as soon as we arrived.

"State your names, where you come from, and what your purpose is," a guy with bandages around his nose told us.

Shinako and I looked at each other. I shrugged, we didn't really figure out what our story was yet, better let Shinako-chan take care of it though, since she's supposed to be posing as my older sister....well, adopted older sister since the hokage, Sasuke, and Naruto actually know the truth about me.

"I am Tsukuba Shinako, I come from Takigakure, and the girl next to me is Akimichi Tukiko, she is my adopted little sister, she is originally from the Leaf, but she ran away when her parents died and she was going to be forced to live with her brother. Our purpose for coming back is so that Tukiko can enroll in the academy and come back to her home village," Shinako explained.