Then I moved the brush to his beautiful eyes. I added all the possible details to his brown puddles of chocolate. I carefully painted his eyelashes, then the brows above both of his eyes. I made them look so real that I got lost only by looking at them.

Next thing was his sweet little lips. Those pink and soft lips that one day were joined against my own. The sensations I got whenever he planted them against mine was something I'd never forget. Everything related to his being was impossible to forget, as bad as my memory might be. His image was a special memory that would always be embedded into my mind and would never get erased from it.

When I finished adding the details to his sweet and oh so kissable lips, I made them smile a bit, and I also felt the need to place my own on them. But that would be embarrassing. I don't want to end with my lips covered in pink paint, and ruin my portrait of him.

I added some more details to his neck, painting his small Adam's apple. My work finished with his shoulders and a part of his chest, that was a bit too visible due to the collar of the shirt that I had painted a bit too down. I didn't know if that was a mistake, or if I did it intentionally to look a bit at his chest... Whatever.

When I finished, I admired the perfection of his face. It was as if we both were staring right into each other's souls, even though it was a portrait. But for me it was as if he was alive, right there, in front of me. He looked so real, and I wished in this moment that I could have the power to bring my creations to life.

"Wow! Who's that boy, Mark?" Asked Elliot from my side as he looked in awe at my work.

As soon as he asked that, I smiled sheepishly and rubbed my nape as I couldn't help the blush that crept to my face. I was unable to answer, seeing that for the first time in ages, the big tough guy had painted a cute-looking boy into the canvas, while in previous times he had never made a portrait of anyone, not even a girl.

"Oh, I think I know who he is..." He trailed. He didn't say anything else, probably already knowing that he was Zack and remembering what had happened to him, but he decided not to bring that up. "Well, very nice work, Mark. Congrats." He said, giving me a thumbs up.

"Thanks." I replied in a low voice, then turned back to look at my portrait of Zack. He looked like an angel, with the little smile that I put on his lips, his chocolate eyes and his soft hair falling slightly on his forehead. The only missing thing was the halo above his head.

When the class came to an end, our teacher walked to each of the students' canvas to look at their works. After complimenting Elliot on his own work, he walked to look at mine. He didn't say a word as he just stood there, staring at it. I looked down and started fidgeting with the brush until he patted my shoulder. "Excellent work. Congratulations. You're improving each day."

I sighed in relief. "Thanks, sir." I replied and he nodded at me before telling the class that we were free to go.

When the classroom was almost empty, I saw Amber walking in with a smile on her face. Elliot looked at her and smiled as he walked towards her, letting Amber wrap her arms around his neck and she kissed him. I'm happy for her that she finally found a boyfriend. I wasn't good for her. I simply started this game of dating lots of girls to gain popularity and all those things.

I watched as Elliot stepped aside to reveal his work to Amber, and she put her hands over her mouth as she saw what he had painted. I wasn't surprised to see that he had painted Amber sitting near a river while looking at some mountains. Amber complimented him by saying it was beautiful, and I could just smirk at seeing Elliot smiling sheepishly at her words.

After she gave him another kiss, she turned to look at me, a bit more serious this time. "What about you, Mark?" She asked as she moved near my spot to look at my painting. I was the one who was shifting nervously now as she widened her eyes at seeing my portrait of Zack. "Is that... Zack?"