Chapter 45: Oh. My. God.

Start from the beginning

Jasmine's outfit.

Her makeup also looks really nice. Honestly, Jasmine is one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out.

"You guys are matching." Jasmine laughs at Nicole and me.

I look at Nicole's pink fur jacket and my light brown one. "Yeah, I think we bought these jackets together."

"We did," Nicole says.

"Gosh! Trevor Jackson is so hot!" Jasmine says looking into her phone.

"I have a friend that's friends with him. He can hook you guys up." Nicole says.

She widens her eyes."Really? Do you think he'll like me?"

"Bitch, have you seen yourself in a mirror. You're a fucking goddess." Nicole exclaims.

"Thanks." Jasmine chuckles.

As they keep on talking, I look out the window. It's so crazy how much Liam and I both love each other but these problems don't seem to escape us. Am I being too hard on him?

Rob is right. Nobody is perfect but since we started dating, I had it in my head that Liam is in every possible way.

"Hey! What's wrong?" Nicole asks.

"Nothing." I give her my best smile.

She rolls her eyes, obviously not believing but she doesn't push it which I'm thankful for.

We arrive at Chloe's house which looks like a castle. Amazing.

The guards stop us at the gate.

"Who are you visiting?" One of them asks the driver and the driver turns to us.

"We're here to see Chloe. We are her best friends." Jasmine chirps proudly.

"Is she expecting you?" He raises an eyebrow at her.

"No, it's actually a surprise!" She says excitedly.

"I'm sorry, I can't allow you in." The man says.

What a jerk! I know he's doing his job but whatever.

"Don't worry, I've got this." She says bringing out her phone. I can't see what she's doing but it's obvious that she is calling someone.

"Hi, Barbra." She smiles at her phone screen.

Nice. Barbra Wilson is Chloe's mum.

"Jasmine, love. How are you? I thought you and the girls are coming over today." I hear her say over the phone.

"I'm good, thank you. We are actually here but the guards won't let us in." Jasmine says.

"Give them the phone." She says with a bit of annoyance in her tone.

Take that, rude guard!

Jasmine turns her phone screen to him. No words are spoken. He just bows and speaks into his wristwatch. "Open the gates." He says and the gates open.

The guards inspect our car and we go in. The house is so beautiful.

 The house is so beautiful