Chapter 45: Oh. My. God.

Start from the beginning

"Do you have a key?" He asks as we reach the suite door.

"Yeah." I press the card key to the doorknob and we go in.

Liam is sleeping in the bedroom probably because he didn't get any sleep last night so Rob and I sit in the living room and start watching a basketball match.

Nicole💕: Jas and I are coming to pick you up to see Chloe. You up?

Me: Yes, what about Emily?

Nicole💕: She's going out with Colton to meet some of his friends that live here.

Me: Alright, see you❤️

When I go into the bedroom, I see Liam lying on the bed full of roses, awake this time.

I stand in front of the mirror and start doing my makeup. When I finish, I grab my coat and my handbag.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asks in his sexy sleep voice.

"Yes, Nicole, Jasmine, and I are giving Chloe a surprise visit then I'm probably going to the mall or a Gucci store."

He gets up and sits on the bed. "So when are we going to talk?" He runs his hands through his soft hair.

I shrug. "Anytime you're ready."

"I just... fuck! Just call me when you're done. I'll come and pick you up or something." He says as he rubs his forehead, frustratedly.

"Okay, I'm leaving." I say softly."

"Bye." He mumbles.

"You look good, Kit kat," Rob says I step out of the bedroom.

"Thanks." I smile.

I say bye to him and leave.

****

When I reach the parking lot, the black SUV limo is parked. The bodyguard hastily comes out of the passenger seat and opens the door for me. I see Nicole with a huge smile on her face. "Hey!" She squeals and we hug.

When I enter the car my phone screen flashes and I see a message from Liam. Jasmine is also on a call so I allow her to finish before saying hi.

Liam❤️: Have fun, I love you.

After reading the text, I smile and mentally awed.

Me: I love you too❤️

"Amelia," Jasmine calls my attention.

"Jasmine!" I give her an awkward car hug, smiling. "You look so fucking good." I take a look at what she's wearing.

" I take a look at what she's wearing