Chapter 45: Oh. My. God.

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I was just so angry because he was acting so fucking weird. Like one minute he's sweet and loving and then he starts ignoring me the next. I don't know, is something bothering him?" I talk, frustratedly.

"Even if something was bothering him, Liam wouldn't tell you. That's just how he is. I was so God damn surprised when he called me and told me what happened. He never does that which shows how much he clearly loves you." He explains.

"But he was ignoring me throughout the car ride," I inform him. It hurt to see him like that.

"That's how he is! He's actually even better now. When we were in high school, there are times when he, the guys, and I would go out and he won't fucking say anything throughout the day. He gets moody sometimes."

I'm confused. "But why?" I ask.

"He is not as perfect as you think he is, Amelia. Nobody is. You just have to understand him more." Rob says.

"How, Rob? I really want to." I run my fingers through my hair.

"You have to figure it out on your own, Kit kat but what I know is, he has changed so much since you became active in his life. He never talked the way he does now. He is so much happier and more fun."

I look into his eyes. "Really?"

"Yes, you know Liam had to grow up in his huge house alone. Adam was here in London. His parents were too busy. He never had anyone to talk to when he was younger. That kind of affected him." Rob says sadly.

As he says that, my heartaches. I always hated being lonely it bothered me. "That's kind of sad." I wipe my tears.

"You guys have to stay strong so that your relationship can last forever. You have a very beautiful and genuine relationship. No one wants to see an end to it." He says.

"Thank you, Rob. You're an amazing friend."

He just smiles and shakes his head.

We both stand up and start walking to the elevator.

"Remember what I told you on the plane?" He presses the button and smirks.

His girlfriend that he's finally meeting.

"Oh yes! I totally forgot about that I'm sorry." I'm supposed to buy her a dress.

"No, it's fine. She is actually arriving here tonight." He says, excitedly rubbing his hands together.

I raise an eyebrow. "I thought she lives here." We enter the lift and I raise press our floor number.

"No, she doesn't." He replies simply.

"Okay."

"So here's my card." He gives me his card.

"No, Robby. It's on me." I push his hand back.

"No, you're already doing a lot by going to buy the dress, Kit kat. Just take it." He gives the card again.

"No, seriously. It's fine. I'll buy it." I insist.

"Alright fine. Thank you."  He smiles.