11

(Jerome's POV)

We sat down at the dinning room table. "Jerome." Mitch says.

"I'm so sorry. I'm guilty. I'm not denying it. But Mitch I love you more than anything! I promise. The thing between me and Rya-"

"That's enough." He interrupted. He had is face in his hands. "I still need to process what's going on. I can't fucking walk and the love of my life was sleeping with someone while I was gone. FML"

"Mitch." I say grabbing his hand.

"I love you. I thought moving in would be perfect, but I guess not." He says.

"It is. I am so sorry. I promise nothing like that will happen ever again!" I say.

"Fine. But I'm still pissed."

"You have every right." I say.

"But I can't stay mad at my bacca." Mitch looked up and smiled. His phone started buzzing.

(Mitch's POV)

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Mitch. Thank god you answered" the voice said.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Tyler."

"Oh what's up?" I ask.

"Adam won't answer and Kyles on vacation. I need to leave now!" he whisper-yelled. I could her yelling in the background.

"What's wrong. Are you ok?" I ask.

"No I need to go somewhere."

"Tyler! who the fuck are you talking to!" a male voice yelled.

"No one. Papa!" Tyler said.

"Liar!" SMACK! I heard a yelp of pain and put him on speaker.

"Who is it?" Jerome asked.

"Shhhh listen." I say.

"You *kick* no *kick* good *kick* piece *kick* of *kick* shit." I heard.

"Please stop!" tyler yelled.

"GET THE FUCK OUT! *smack* I HOPE YOU DIE! GO KILL YOURSELF WHY DONT YOU FAG!" his father yelled.

I could hear Tyler crying. "Tyler we're coming to her you!" I yelled. Jerome wheeled me outside and I slid into the passenger side.

After about 50 minutes of driving I saw Tyler racing out of his house with 2 book bags. He jumped in the car holding back tears. We hurried home. Jerome helped me out and I wheeled in.

"Thank you so much." Tyler said holding his wrist. Jerome put down his bags. I noticed bruises. "Mitch your on a wheel chair. Are you ok?" he asked.

"I was shot in my side. I might be able to walk again. Going to the doctors tomorrow." I say.

"I'm sorry." Tyler says.

"Tyler are you ok?" Jerome asks. Tyler started crying.

(Jerome's POV)

Tyler threw himself in my arms."He beat me. He hates me. He wants me to die!" he sobbed.

"Shhh. It's ok. Your here now. Your with us." I say calming him down.

"You live together?" he asked.

"We are dating." I say. He smiled and wiped his tears. My eyes filled with tears.