3- Suprise!

(Mitch's POV)

I start packing immediately. Within two days of packing and talking to Jerome I was ready, but I didn't tell him. I am going to surprise him. I got everything sent out to be shipped to his house in a few days and went to the air port. I put my phone on airplane mode and it took off.

(Jerome's POV)

I need to tell him. I picked up my phone and texted him.

'Hey bud, I really really like you. More than a friend. I know you don't feel the same way. But I had to get it out. It is perfectly fine with me if you don't want to move in with me. I understand completely.'

I took a deep breath and hit send.

A few hours passed and he hasn't responded or read the text. He probably hates me now.

(Mitch's POV)

After a few hours of Being on a plane I landed in Las Angles. I looked at my phone and I had a text from Jerome. My heart stopped and I has the biggest smile on my face. I grabbed my luggage and took a taxi to Jerome's house. Once I got there I knocked on the door. Jerome opened it.

"Mitch?!" I dropped my suitcase and I clashed my lips forcefully against his. Once we released he grabbed my luggage and walked me inside.

"Jerome. I feel the same way." I say.

"I can see that." He said blushing. He showed me to the room. I smiled. It's only 9:30? wow. Jet lag is crazy. "You look exhausted." Jerome says.

"Kinda." I say.

"I can sleep on the couch."

"No way. Power move your ass in to the bed." I say giggling. "I'll unpack in the morning." He takes off his shirt and climbs in bed. I layed next to him.

"Really? a shirt?" Jerome says. I rolled my eyes playfully and took off my shirt. I turned off the light and he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. This was perfect.