015

as soon as the first flare had been shot up, entire groups were demolished by the hands of titans. thankfully, since your team was in the center of the layout, you hadn't seen any titans; but you knew that was going to change soon. 

"we must keep on going" your father announced to the team. greens and blacks and reds decorated the sky; its beauty in deep contrast to the blood on the ground. 

you were unaware of what was going on around you, keeping your eyes in front as your main objective was to enter into a forest like area. you wanted o get off of your horse, you had a bad feeling about this expedition. 

"i have a really bad gut feeling about this" you yelled mainly towards eren. 

"it is too soon to tell for sure yet, have some confidence!" gunther said. 

"this is the scout's regimen's special squad, the titans don't stand a chance!" petra said. 

their words comforted you, but the gut feeling in your stomach refused to leave. it was gnawing at you. but what could you do? you were in the team that had only the best of the best. certainly, you had to instill some type of faith. 

"how bad is it?" eren asked you. 

you turned to look at eren, a grimace laced your face as you uttered out a small "very" and turned your attention to the forest just ahead. 

"we're going in" your father announced. 

charging straight to the forest, you and your team would be able to use the mobility gear well. you relaxed for a moment; this is the special operations squads and this is our element, the titans won't stand a chance.

large and thumping footsteps came from behind the squad. you and eren both turned around to see a titan; it resembled a woman, the eyes reminding you of someone you knew. they bugged you. 

"captain! our orders?!" yelled out gunter. 

your father stayed silent. a manic feeling began to rise into you once again. 

"i knew it! i knew something was going to happen!" 

"quiet (y/n)!" roared your father, "this is not the end" 

"captain our orders?!" petra started to panic. 

then eren spoke up, "i can go after it! they're killing the reinforcements behind us!" 

"eren, you are not to do that" levi said, "stay put!" 

"people are dying and i can help stop that! please!" 

"eren!" petra yelled, he turned to her and she yelled again, "do you trust us?" 

he paused for a moment, he was like you; he didnt know if he could trust the team fully. 

"trust us eren! please!" petra yelled out to him again. 

"i-i can't take it! father please i must do something!" you yelled out at the sound of another body being slammed into a tree. 

gunther turned to you and frantically yelled, "no, you and eren must stay within the formation!" 

"the both of you need to trust us! that is an order!" your father yelled from in front of you. 

eren held his hand close to his mouth, any closer and he would activate into a titan. you were close to crying, you had never been so scared in your life. 

"just trust us!" petra said to the two of you, "i promise everything will be okay!" 

the titan behind the squad had gotten closer and closer, if the titan got any more faster it would be the end for the infamous levi squad. humanity's greatest soldier would be gone. 

"so eren, (y/n), are you going? do you trust us?" your father turned back to the two of you. his facial expressions, though did not look any different than his normal stoic expression, his eyes were filled with panic; the fear of his squad and his daughter being killed by the titan. 

a tear rolled down your cheek and was brushed off by the wind. you inhaled and let out a shaky response, "i trust you!" 

eren followed in suit and said, "i'm staying with you" 

yo i have so much to say?? i just want to tell you guys that i'm super sorry for not being able to update! i've been going through some issues and i'm trying to write out chapters as fast as i can without compromising actual thought into the chapters. i'm also sorry that the chapters have been super short :( 

but on another note, how has the new year been treating you? do you love it? do you want a refund? i personally think that i might be able to make 2019 my bitch!! lets get this BREAD

until next the update, fellow gamers

yours truly, rosé