He grabbed the blonde girl by the hair and ripped her away from Taehyung. He shoved her into a table and drink poured all over her. Yoongi turned and slapped Taehyung across the face.

"You fucking told your friends that Jungkook is the cutest thing you've ever seen, but you're here making out with some blonde slut! He's crying now! You made my friend cry you fucking bitch! He fucking loves you whore!" His face was bright red as he was screaming at Taehyung.

"Damn. He's scary." Namjoon said. I nodded.

Taehyung's lip quivered and he looked over at the crying Jungkook. His expression filled with sadness.

"Aw baby kookie. I'm so sorry. I-"

"Save your apologies and hug him you fucking bitch." Yoongi glared.

Taehyung nodded and ran over to Jungkook, hugging him and holding him close, whispering west nothings in his ear.

Yoongi turned to Jimin. "AND YOU. You fucking bitch!"

Yoongis POV:

The blue haired girl crossed her arms.

"Get you gay ass away from him. He doesn't want a fat piece of trash." I saw a clear beam of red anger cloud my vision.

"Oh and i can GUARANTEE that he doesn't want a girl that spreads her legs for anything with a dick." The girl opened her mouth with a scowl.

"Not anyone! I would do anything for Jimin! I even dyed my hair for him!" I looked at her hair color. I smirked with huge realization.

"That color. It's Mint Breeze right?" She flipped her hair.

"Yeah. So what?"

"So, Jimin took that hair color from me. That's my hair dye. He wanted you to look like me. Those are my shorts too." She looked super offended and everyone 'ooh'ed. She put her hands on her hips.

"You're such a faggot that you wear girls shorts? Y'know, he fucked me a week ago in these." She licked her lips with a smirk. I smirked harder.

"Only last week? Honey, he fucked my yesterday." Everyone's jaw dropped.

"W-wait so... the d-dream..." Jimin stuttered.

"Wasn't a dream. It happened."

Jimin looked at me with an expression I couldn't red, but he didnt look angry or disappointed. I turned back to the whor- I mean girl.

Jin's POV:

"Sweetheart. You're a copycat. A fraud. Get the fuck outta my face before i rip your crusty extensions out of your scalp." The girl gulped and whipped her hair, leaving.

Yoongi mocked the way she flipped her hair and flipped us all off before walking right out the door. They all stood in complete shock, but Jungkook and i were used to it so we just laughed and walked out. Namjoon and Taehyung trailed in shock behind us.

Hoseok walked out the door with us, laughing.

"You really caused a ruckus Yoongi." The said male nodded and walked to his car. He got in.

"Take me home please." Hoseok frowned a little, but shrugged it off and complied.

The drive back was long and something to think about. I held onto a sleeping Jungkook, remembering how upset Yoongi got.

We said goodbye to Hoseok and went back to our rooms. Yoongi didnt speak a word right before he closed his door.

"G'night Hyung." He mumbled and shut his door.

I stood outside his door for a few minutes. I didn't know what i was waiting for, but i guess it was something. I sighed deeply before slowly walking to my own dorm. The last thing I saw before closing my door was Jimin running down the main hall to his dorm.

"You messed with the wrong person today. Good luck Jimin. You're gonna need it."

_________________________

So this was originally one long ass chapter but i decided to make it two soooooo yeah

Stay beautiful!

~L