~6

Jin's POV:

"Excuse me. Sorry. Pardon me." I shoved people by accident.

"Namjoon!" I called out.

"There no Namjoon here." An older buff man said to me. I looked at him confused. "But my friend said he would be here." The man rubbed his chin, thinking.

"Do you have a picture?" I nodded and gave him my phone with a picture of Namjoon as my lock screen.

"Oh! That's RM. he's over there." He pointed to a table. "He's the King of the gang! Why would you be lookin for him?"

'The King?! My Joonie?'

"No reason. Thanks..."

"Bone Crusher's the name."

"Right..." i said, laughing awkwardly.

I started walking toward the table, but was grabbed by someone.

"Hey cutie. Wanna come with me?" The man was only a little older than me, but much bigger.

"Um no i-"

"Aww come on! It'll be fun!" He leaned in and i cringed at the feeling of his breath on me.

"Get away from me!" The man tightened his grip.

"Stop resisting you little..."

"LET HIM GO. NOW." The man quickly let me go. I fell, but was caught in the arms of someone.

"M-my apologies RM!" He scurried off.

'RM? Namjoon?!'

I was spun around to meet Namjoon. He pulled me into a hug.

"Jin, you're mine. No one else's!" Tears streamed down my face and i hugged him back. He gasped in surprise. I grabbed his collar and pressed our lips together. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me closer. I pulled away and smiled when I saw him dimples.

"i love you so much Joonie. I'm sorry i overreacted." He kissed my lips gently.

"I love you so much Jin. It's ok. I should've told you. I'm sorry. Take me back?"

I nodded happily and hugged him.

"AWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE HOLY CRAP!" Yoongi said. We looked at him weird. He look horrified.

"See?! This is what happens when you leave me with him!" He pointed at Jungkook, who raised his hands in defense. "I get all mushy!" We laughed.

"Did you find Jimin and Taehyung?" They shook their heads. I tried to look around, but there were too many people to see. Namjoon's grip tightened around my waist.

"They're over there." He gritted his teeth. We looked over and were shocked to see what we saw. Taehyung was making out with a black haired girl, and Jimin with a blue haired girl. I looked over and could see Jungkook and Yoongi's hearts break. Namjoon glared at them.

Jungkook started to cry, and Yoongi held him, but also looks quite upset.

Yoongi got pissed so he stood up from Jungkook and marched over to the four.