I'm sorry

Wally's pov
I know I should forgive him, but I just can't. I want to. But it's hard, I yelled at him, at my bestfriend.

I was just laying on the couch eating a carton of ice cream when I heard a knock on the door.

I let out a big sign, since I had to leave the couch. The person kept knocking and knocking, they were really fast.

"I'm coming!"

I opened the door to see Impulse or Bart, he was in his civvies with a smile and waving at me when I opened the door.

I moved aside to let him in and he ran inside with his super speed and sat down on the couch. I walked over the couch and sat right by him, it was silent, we both didn't know what to talk about till he broke the ice.

"You know Nightwing misses you." He looked at me, I was just looking straight ahead avoiding eye contact.

"No. He doesn't." Was all I managed to say, still avoiding eye contact.

"Yes he does!" Bart yelled getting up off the couch and looking at me still.

"You don't get it, he needs you! He needs someone who knows him like you do! He needs someone to give you a reality check, to be honest! He needs someone to tell him what others won't! He needs you!"

I was still sitting there kinda shocked about what he said, cause it was all true.

I was the first one he told his secret identity to, and about his parents. We are bestfriends. I always make sure to be honest with him and tell him what others won't, cause that's my job as his bestfriend.

"Y-You're right" I said getting up off the couch and making my way to the door.

"Where are you going?" Bart asked following me as I walked it the door and locked it behind me.

"To apologize to my bestfriend! Cause he needs me, just like I need him!" I yelled as I took off running to the nearest zeta tube.

Bart's pov
The plan worked perfectly.

Me and Robin came up with a plan to bring Nightwing and Wally back together. I was able to convince Wally now Robin needs to convince Nightwing.

I quickly called Robin to see how's he doing.

"Hey, Wally is going to apologize to Nightwing."

"Great! I'm going to convince Nightwing the same thing too! Have to go now! Wish me luck." Robin said as he hung up.

He hoped they forgave each other cause they need all the help they could get for the Summit. And cause they both need each other.

Nightwing or Dick's pov
I zeta back to the Batcave and went up to the manor and up stairs to my room.

I laid down on my bed still icing my head. After a couple of minutes I put the ice pack on my nightstand when I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Come in" I said not even getting up to get the door.

It was Tim, who came in. He didn't have his mask on but was still in costume. He went and sat on the edge on my bed and looked at me. I sat up and took off my mask too, revealing my dark blue eyes, which my bangs sometimes covers but I moved them away.

"Dick, Wally needs you." Tim said looking down then back up to me as I gave a huff not wanting to talk about him.

"No he doesn't! He was the one that got mad at me! He made it clear he doesn't!" I yelled throwing my arms in the air then crossing them.