I Didn't mean to

Blue Beetle's pov
I don't know why, but I was attacking Nightwing! I don't want to hurt him but I couldn't stop!

I took Y/n and Megan and left Nightwing on the floor and boom tubed away. I am sorry Jaime, the scarab said as we appeared to be in some kind of weird place, I want to say it looks like an alien ship.

I looked around to see if someone is here no one.

Till a door opened, 3 people came out, 2 of them looked like aliens and the last one looked like me but darker and more muscular.

"Very good Blue. You have helped the Reach out a lot and we thank you." One of the aliens said he was green and teal, and he was wearing a some kind of robe that was black and white.

"What? Why did I? Who are you?" I asked still looking around.

"Our friend Green Beetle helped us. When he tried to help you get control of your scarab he was actually putting in my orders. That's why your scarab is still talking inside your head. And we are The Reach!" The green alien said while walking around me as the other 2 just stare at me.

I can't believe Green Beetle gave me up. I thought we were friends, but I guess not!

Like right on cue Green Beetle walked through the door, and when he saw me he put his head down as of saying 'I'm sorry'.

He went to go talked to them but really quietly then he left not even looking at me. What a jerk.

"Well Blue thank you again for helping us. But you won't be going anywhere, Warrior take him away!" The green guy yelled as he and the other alien took Y/n and Megan away and left me with the so called "warrior".

"W-what are you going to do to me? And who are you?"

"Well meat, I have a scarab just like you, but unlike you I have full control over mines." The Warrior said in a deep voice.

"And unlike you I help The Reach, I protect the Ambassador and the Scientist. And once we are done with you, you too will protect them meat." The Warrior said as his hands turned to hammer with spikes.

He ran towards me and I quickly flew up dodging his attacks.

"Very clever meat" Black Beetle said a smirk appearing on his face.

He shot a loud frequency at me making me fall down and cover my ears. I screamed out in pain while still covering my ears.

Black Beetle started getting closer and closer with the frequency and his hand turned to a hammer and knocked me out. But fully out.

"Pathetic" I heard as he walked off.

Don't worry Jaime, I have a plan. Scarab said as I just let out a moan. This scarab better have a good plan since he got me in this situation.

Impulse's pov
I went to Jaime's house to hang out with him but his mom said he wasn't home. So I ran back to the warehouse where the team is now since the mountain.

But when I got there I saw Nightwing sitting on a chair with a ice pack on his head and the whole team talking and Batgirl on the big computer doing research of something but I didn't care, I just wanted to find Jaime.

"Hey do you guys know where Jaime is?" I asked not directly to anyone just out loud. They all looked away ignoring the question. Expect for Nightwing.

"He was here. But he attacked me and took Y/n and Megan!" He yelled the ice pack still on his head.

I shook my head not believing it for a second. Jaime is the most nicest and amazing and caring person I've got to know, there's no way he would do that, unless.

"Guys! This is Jaime we are talking about! He would never do that! Not unless someone took control over his scarab! Caus-" Everyone interrupted me by yelling out my name till I stopped and I looked at Nightwing.

"This was all part of the plan." Was all he said and he got up and went to the zeta tubes and zeta away. Leaving me so confused.

"Alright then." Was all I said and I ran off to take my mind off of him not being here. For someone reason anytime I think of him I get butterflies and just start having a big smile on my face, wonder why.

Batgirl's pov
Blue Beetle's scarab somehow created a plan and was able to send it to the warehouse.

It was stating how Jaime is with some people called The Reach and how Megan and Y/n are there and gave us a date and time on when to save Megan, Y/n and him but we have to wait for a week then we'll get more of the plan.

But his scarab was able to fill us in on what The Reach are and what they are doing.

"Any more info on The Reach?" Asked Bumblebee coming up behind me and looking at the big screen.

"The Reach are aliens who want to conquer earth. Black Beetle, a Scientist and an Ambassador are part of it. The Ambassador is like the leader of them, they are also able to control the scarabs too which explains Blue. The Reach and The Light are also partners and will have a meeting in Santa Prisca. And that's when we attack. But I couldn't find out why they took Megan or Y/n."

Bumblebee had her mouth wide open shocked by how much info I found. "Dang girl, you found all of that!" She said putting her arm around me as I just laughed.

"I'm still trying to figure a way to get Nightwing and Wally to talk again, but they are too stubborn." I said turning to face Bumblebee as she removed her arm.

"Men, am I right?" Was all she said while putting her hands on hips.

"Don't worry about it, they're are best friends they'll fix whatever happened. Trust me. Now let's get training." She said while going to the training area, I started to make my way there thinking, hoping, that Wally and Nighwing will talk again. Cause we need them both to help at summit and to just be there.

A/n
Hey guys, here's another chapter. Man it feels like yesterday I was writing the first chapter of this book. Time flies. Anyways hope you guys liked this chapter if you did vote for it or leave a comment down below. That's it guys bye 😘😘 stay fresh!