Trouble

Y/n's pov
I was arkham after Robin and Batman put me here. Dang it batman I could've gotten him. I was trying to figure a way out of here. But sadly I couldn't, but I couldn't give up I needed to take batman down.

A guard came and said I had a visitor and he cuffed me and took me out. I was wondering who was here maybe klarion and savage. When the guard took me to where my visitor was I was disappointed, it was Robin. I sat down in the chair and the guard put cuffs around my ankle and chair and my hands.

"Y/n, I'm sorry" Robin said as he looked at me the same look he has in his eyes when he sees me. "Shut up Robin" I said showing no emotion at all. "It's nightwing now" he said as he smirked. I just rolled my eyes at him. "Your still beautiful as always" nightwing said as he was looking at me which I didn't like.

"Stop!" I yelled as I got tired of him. "What?" He asked as he was confused by why I yelled. "I'm not coming with you, I never will!" I yelled as my eyes started to glow red. He noticed as he started to clam me down. But it didn't work it just got me more mad. My cuffs broke I was free!

I started to do a evil laugh as I raised my hand and pointed my hand at nightwing he started to get his eskrima sticks ready if needed. My hand started to glow red (my demon power). I shot nightwing and he dodge it in time. "Y/n snap out of it!" He yelled not wanting to hurt me but he might have to. I got into a fighting stance ready to fight him. He did the same with his eskrima sticks, "Y/n I don't want to do this" he said sounding guilty. I just gave him a evil smirk prepared for what he might throw at me.

Nightwing's pov
I didn't want to fight y/n, she means the world to mean I couldn't. She ran towards me and swing her foot underneath me and I fell, I got my eskrima sticks and also ran towards her and started to swing my eskrima sticks at her.

She was good, she kept dodging my hits. She started to punch me but I did backflips to block it. I ran towards her and punched her in her stomach making her gasp for air as she did that I  sweep my foot under her then she lost her balance and fell over. I got my eskrima sticks and her hit in the back and she hit the floor again, I feel bad that I'm hurting her, the love of my life, the girl of my dreams.

I stopped to see if I was alright she was mumbling something but I couldn't hear her. She got up looking angry at me, her eyes were glowing dark red that's a bad sign isn't it?

I got back into my fighting stance again prepared to fight her again. She started to fly a bit and her eyes still glowing dark red. She lifted her hand and pointed it at me that is a really bad sign. I thought as I was trying to think of what to do next, her hand started to glow red.

I started to back away but not wanting to leave the room. She shot demon power at me I didn't have enough time to dodge it, as it hit me I hit the wall hard and passed out.

Y/n's pov
Ha now I can leave this place, I thought as I made my way towards the door ready to leave. When a dark red portal opened I knew exactly who it was, "hello you little brat, need help?" Klarion said as he went out of the portal to see a passed out nightwing on the floor. "I see you handle this by yourself. Let's go" klarion said as he turned around and went through the portal along with me behind him as I left.

Nightwing's pov
When I woke up y/n was gone. I felt dizzy like I got hit in the head with a brick. "Awe man batman is gonna be mad" I said as I mange to get to my motorcycle to drive home. To face a very mad batman wish me luck.

When I got to the Batcave I saw Bruce on the Bat computer doing some research on a criminal. "Uh... hey Bruce" I said rubbing my neck nervous of what I'm about to tell him. "Hey Dick" Bruce said back not taking his eyes off the computer. "Uhh... I'm going to tell you something but don't get mad" I said as I started to make my way towards him. "What did you do" Bruce said as he took his eyes off the computer , "Promise you won't get mad" I said starting to get nervous. "I promise, now tell me." Bruce said getting up from his chair. "Y/n ... umm
.... escape ..... arkham" I said rubbing my and looking down on the floor to avoid eye contact with him. "NIGHTWING!!" Bruce said as he got mad, "Hey you said you won't get mad!" I said as he promised not to get mad. "How can I not get mad at this, y/n is out of arkham, and you went there to talk to her!" Bruce said already mad. "Sorry" I said knowing that I'll have to be the one to find her again, "Nightwing you son of a b-" Bruce was about to say something but I cut him off "Bruce! Language! There are people reading this!" I said as he realized what I meant, " oh" Bruce said as he just went back to work, "oh and you have to go find her" Bruce said as a smirk appeared on his face as I left.

Y/n's pov
When we come out of the portal we were back to where the villains are. All the villains were staring at me like I failed them, which I did.

Vandal Savage came up to me his hands were in fists, his face no emotion at all. "You failed me!" He yelled as he slapped me across my face, "I'm sorry" I said as I didn't I didn't know what to say, "you got captured! Thrown into Arkham! Klarion had to go save you, cause you couldn't do it!!" He yelled as he punched me in the stomach which was making me gasp for air. He then turned around leaving me gasping for air.

I was sent to a jail cell since I failed them. I was beaten up, I was supposed to defend myself but I couldn't. I kept thinking of Nightwing. "Your next mission is to take out the so called hero team of sidekicks!" Vandal yelled making sure I got it as I ran to get my stuff. Let's go take down the team, I think it's time for a little reunion.

A/n
IM BACK!!! Did you miss me? Ok back to the story, sorry that it took me sooo long for this update but I've been going through a lot. Because of the shooting in Las Vegas one my teachers died and our whole school misses her so yeah.

You failed your mission now you got to destroy the team. How will you do that? What will happen in the next chapter?? Who knows, will I do cause I'm the author. Haha ok thanks for waiting I promise I'll try and update faster. That's it bye 😘😘 stay fresh!!